100piece Set Of Large Nongmo Tasty White Cucumber Seeds For Outdoor Cultivation And Harvest
Experience the joy of gardening with our 100-piece set of Large Nongmo Tasty White Cucumber Seeds. Perfect for outdoor cultivation and harvest, these seeds promise to beautify your courtyard with their lush growth. Ideal for those born under the Taurus constellation, this variety of cucumber is extremely easy to cultivate, making it an excellent choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
These mini to large-sized cucumbers are not just pleasing to the eye but are also a delicious addition to your meals. The temperate climate preference makes them suitable for most regions. Being nongmo, they offer a healthier alternative to store-bought cucumbers. Growing these succulent plants will not only add aesthetic appeal to your mini garden but also provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
Relish the full bloom period in summer and enjoy the freshness of homegrown cucumbers. Use these outdoor plants to experience the joy of gardening and the satisfaction of eating homegrown produce. Embark on your gardening journey with our Large Nongmo Delicious White Cucumber Seeds.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Nongmo Delicious White Cucumber Seeds:
1. Prepare the soil by adding organic compost. Make sure the soil is well-drained and fertile.
2. Sow the seeds 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart in rows.
3. Water gently, ensuring the soil is moist but not water-logged.
4. Place the pots in a location that receives full sun.
5. Wait for the seeds to germinate in 7-10 days.
6. Thin out the seedlings when they reach 2 inches tall, leaving the strongest one.
7. Keep the soil moist throughout the growing period.
8. Harvest when the cucumbers are big and white, usually in 50-70 days.
9. Enjoy your homegrown, delicious white cucumbers!
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-90%
- Grown Plant Size: Mini to Large-sized cucumbers
- Time to Maturity: 50-70 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil enriched with organic compost
- Watering: Regular watering to keep soil moist but avoid water-logging
- Sunlight: Full sun exposure
- Uses: Ideal for salads, pickling, and other culinary uses
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Good resistance to common cucumber pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be sown 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart in rows
- Companion Plants: Works well with corn, beans, radishes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when cucumbers are big and white, usually in 50-70 days. Regular harvesting encourages more fruit production