100piece Japanese Lilac Clove Flower Seeds For Outdoor Landscaping Patio Decor And Aromatherapy
Introducing our 100piece Japanese Lilac Clove Flower Seeds – the perfect addition to your outdoor landscaping and patio decor. With these seeds, you can cultivate beautiful, fragrant lilac trees that serve not only as a visual delight but also as a source of natural air purification. Boasting a full bloom period in spring, these perennial seeds are perfect for subtropical climates and are of regular cultivating difficulty degree, making them accessible to both novice and experienced gardeners.
These lilac seeds belong to the “Happy Farm” classification, and make excellent outdoor plants. They are associated with the constellation Cancer and are perfect for adding a touch of vibrant color to your living room, given their small size. The flower pot is not included, but these seeds can easily be planted in any pot of your choice.
The variety of lilac produced by these seeds is renowned for its extremely fragrant flowers, making it a natural choice for those interested in aromatherapy. The scent of lilac is known to have calming properties, offering a sense of tranquillity to your home or garden.
How to Plant Lilac Japanese Fragrant Clove Flower Seeds 100 Pcs:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your planting area by loosening the soil.
2. Plant the seeds approximately 1/4 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water the seeds lightly and keep the soil moist but not soaked.
4. Be patient and wait for germination, which typically occurs within 14-28 days.
5. Once the seedlings have sprouted, ensure they receive plenty of light and continue to water regularly.
Embrace the beauty of nature and enhance your outdoor living space with our Japanese Lilac Clove Flower Seeds!
- Latin Name: Syringa vulgaris
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Typically within 14-28 days
- Grown Plant Size: Small, perfect for both outdoor and indoor spaces
- Time to Maturity: Depends on the care and climate, but usually blooms in the following spring after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, neutral to slightly alkaline soil. Can tolerate a variety of soil types though
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but not soaked. Water regularly, especially during dry spells
- Sunlight: Thrives in full sun, but can tolerate partial shade
- Uses: Besides serving as a visual delight for any space, lilacs are known for their air purification properties and their scent is often used in aromatherapy
- Deer Resistance: Lilacs are known to be deer resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds at least 5-6 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Lilacs do well with other shrubs and perennials that enjoy the same conditions, such as Roses, Daylilies, and Peonies
- Harvesting Instructions: For best fragrance, cut the flowers early in the morning. Use sharp scissors to cut the stem at an angle