100 Pcs French Lavender Seeds Purple Blooming Flowers Fragrant Ideal For Outdoor Landscaping And Indoor Decoration
Embrace nature’s beauty with our 100 Pcs French Lavender Blooming Fragrant Seeds. These perennial seeds bloom into stunning purple flowers, adding a touch of elegance to your outdoor landscaping or indoor decor. The French Lavender, known for its fragrant aroma, is an ideal variety to enhance the aesthetics of your courtyard or to give a natural touch to your living space.
These seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate, making them a perfect choice for both gardening enthusiasts and novices alike. With their subtropical climate preference, these beautifying plants are versatile and can adapt to various weather conditions. Lavender’s full bloom period is autumn, making your garden or home radiate with its vibrant purple color during this season. This pack of 100 seeds is an excellent gift for children, encouraging them to connect with nature and learn about plant cultivation.
How to Plant 100 Pcs French Lavender Blooming Fragrant Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
2. Sow the seeds about an inch deep into the soil and cover them lightly.
3. Water the seeds lightly but do not overwater to avoid seed rot.
4. Maintain a temperature of around 70℉ (21℃).
5. Germination usually takes between two to four weeks.
6. Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant them into individual pots.
7. Allow the plants to grow further until they are ready to be moved to their final location.
By choosing our French Lavender Seeds, you are not only investing in a beautiful plant but also a fragrant herb that can be used in various home remedies. Enjoy the vibrant purple blooms and the calming scent of lavender in your home or garden.
Note: Flowerpot is excluded.
- Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Planting Season: Spring to early summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: 1 to 2 feet tall and wide
- Time to Maturity: 2 to 3 years
- Soil Type: Well-drained, sandy or gravelly
- Watering: Moderate, allow soil to dry between watering
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Landscaping, Indoor Decoration, Aromatherapy, Home Remedies
- Deer Resistance: High (Deer generally avoid lavender plants)
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 1 to 3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Rosemary, Sage, Thyme
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest flowers just as they open, dry in a cool dark place