100 Pcs Giant Perennial Hibiscus Flower Airpurifying Suitable For Indoor And Outdoor Spaces
Product Title: Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds 100 Pcs
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature with our Giant Perennial Hibiscus Flower Seeds. These 100 pieces of hibiscus seeds are not only aesthetically pleasing but also purify the air around your indoor and outdoor spaces, making them healthier and more refreshing.
Our blooming plants are perfect for those born under the constellation of Cancer. They are easy to cultivate and can thrive in subtropical climates. Whether you have a small, medium, or large balcony, these seeds are sure to bloom into striking hibiscus flowers during summer, adding beauty to your space.
With our Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds, you can experience the joy of nurturing a plant from seed to full bloom. They are perfect for those who love gardening and those who want to add a splash of color to their surroundings.
How to Plant Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds 100 Pcs:
1. Choose a pot with good drainage and fill it with a mix of potting soil and organic compost.
2. Place the seed on the soil surface and cover it lightly with more soil.
3. Water the seed lightly but thoroughly to ensure the soil is moist.
4. Place the pot in a warm, well-lit area but not under direct sunlight.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Wait patiently for your seeds to sprout and grow into beautiful hibiscus plants.
Experience the beauty of nature and the joy of gardening with our Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds. They are a sight to behold and a joy to nurture.
– Full-bloom Period: Summer
– Type: Blooming Plants
– Applicable Constellation: Cancer
– Flowerpot: Excluded
– Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
– Function: Beautifying
– Style: Perennial
– Climate: Subtropics
– Location: Balcony
– Size: Small, medium, large.
Immerse your indoor and outdoor spaces with the natural beauty and air purifying benefits of our Giant Perennial Hibiscus Flower Seeds. Order now, and let the beauty of nature flourish in your home and garden!
- Latin Name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Planting Season: Spring or Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 4-6 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Usually blooms in the first or second year of planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil enriched with organic compost
- Watering: Moderate watering is required, keep the soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Thrives in well-lit areas but not under direct sunlight
- Uses: Used for beautifying indoor and outdoor spaces and purifying the air
- Deer Resistance: Hibiscus plants are not usually a favorite of deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases with proper care
- Spacing Requirements: Maintain a spacing of 3-6 feet between plants for proper growth
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with other subtropical plants like lilies and roses
- Harvesting Instructions: Can be harvested when the flowers are fully bloomed, usually in summer