Succulent Enchantress Carnivorous Desk Pot Seeds Insect Catching Slurperon Flowers 200 Pcs Pack
Unleash the charm of nature on your balcony with our Succulent Enchantress Carnivorous Desk Pot Seeds! This pack comes with 200 Slurperon Flower Seeds, a variety of carnivorous plant that offers a unique twist to your usual garden setup. Ideal for those born under the Taurus constellation, this plant is certain to add a hint of wild beauty to your living space.
Bring the allure of the subtropics to your doorstep with this easy-to-grow annual plant. Even if you’re not blessed with a green thumb, you’ll find cultivating these Enchantress seeds a breeze. They’re mini, small, and medium in size, making them perfect for balcony or outdoor planting. Just remember, the flowerpot isn’t included!
When summer rolls around, these plants burst into full bloom, showcasing their insect-catching prowess. Not only are they fascinating to watch, but they also serve a practical purpose of beautifying your space. A member of the Happy Farm classification, the Succulent Enchantress Carnivorous Desk Pot Seeds are the perfect addition to your garden or home.
How to Plant Carnivorous Enchantress Seeds 200 Pcs:
1. Soak the seeds in distilled water for 24 hours.
2. Fill a pot with a mixture of peat moss and sand.
3. Sow the seeds on the surface of the soil.
4. Spray the seeds with distilled water lightly.
5. Cover the pot with a plastic wrap to maintain humidity.
6. Place the pot in a warm, bright location, away from direct sunlight.
7. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
8. Be patient, germination can take up to 4-6 weeks.
9. Once the seedlings are large enough, transplant them into individual pots.
Prepare to be enchanted by the captivating beauty of these carnivorous plants. Order your pack of Succulent Enchantress Carnivorous Desk Pot Seeds today, and let the magic unfold in your garden!
- Latin Name: The Latin name of this plant is Slurperon Floris.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season for these seeds is during the spring.
- Germination Rate: The germination rate of these seeds is fairly high, typically around 75-85%.
- Grown Plant Size: Once fully grown, these plants can reach a mini, small, or medium size, depending on the conditions they are grown in.
- Time to Maturity: These plants take approximately 4-6 weeks to germinate and will reach maturity during the summer months.
- Soil Type: These plants prefer a soil mixture of peat moss and sand.
- Watering: Water these plants lightly with distilled water, ensuring the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: These plants thrive in warm, bright locations, but should be kept away from direct sunlight.
- Uses: Apart from adding a unique beauty to your garden or home, these plants also serve a practical purpose by catching insects.
- Deer Resistance: These carnivorous plants are naturally deer resistant.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants have natural resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Space each pot approximately 12-24 inches apart to allow for proper growth.
- Companion Plants: These plants pair well with other succulents and carnivorous plants.
- Harvesting Instructions: These plants do not require harvesting, but should be transplanted into individual pots once the seedlings are large enough.