100 Pieces Vibrant Colored Geranium Blooms For Cultivation Simple Indoor Cultivation
Add a touch of vibrant color to your indoor garden with our 100 Pieces of Rare Geranium Seeds. These novel plants are perfect for DIY potted plant enthusiasts and offer a great way to beautify your home. Boasting a rare color, these geranium flowers are perfect for indoor cultivation and can become a stunning centerpiece in your courtyard or add a pop of color to your winter decorations.
Cultivating these geraniums is quite simple and suitable for gardeners of all skill levels, making them an ideal addition to your home garden. They are a subtropical plant that thrives in the summer, offering a delightful display of full bloom during this period. Plus, being an annual plant, they provide a fresh and new look each year.
The Geranium seeds come in various sizes – mini, medium, large, and small – to accommodate your specific gardening needs. And for those born under the Aquarius constellation, these plants are a fantastic choice, as they are believed to be a perfect match for your astrological sign. However, please note that the flowerpot is not included in the package.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Rare Geranium Seeds For Easy Indoor Growth:
1. Choose the right pot size according to the seed size.
2. Fill the pot with a high-quality potting mix.
3. Place the geranium seeds on the soil surface and cover them lightly with soil.
4. Water the seeds gently to avoid dislodging them.
5. Place the pot in a sunny location, but out of direct sunlight.
6. Keep the soil consistently moist until the seeds germinate.
7. Once the seedlings have a few true leaves, transplant them to a bigger pot if needed.
Grow your own vibrant colored geranium blooms with our 100 Pieces of Rare Geranium Seeds and transform your indoor garden into a tropical paradise.
- Latin Name: Geranium Robertianum
- Planting season: Spring or Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 12-24 inches in height
- Time to Maturity: Geraniums typically flower in about 12 to 16 weeks from sowing
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil, enriched with organic matter
- Watering: Water thoroughly but let the soil dry between waterings
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for home gardens, indoor potting, and winter decorations
- Deer Resistance: Geraniums are generally resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 6 to 8 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with roses, salvia, and pelargoniums
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when flowers are fully bloomed. Cut off the flower head and allow it to dry. Once dry, shake out the seeds and store them in a cool, dry place