1000 Pcs Mixed Variety Pepper Seeds Giant Chili Spicy Sweet Carolina Reaper Chilli Vegetable Seeds
Experience the joy of gardening with our 1000 Pcs Carolina Reaper Chilli Seeds Variety Pack. Perfect for spice enthusiasts and gardeners alike, this pack is the ultimate collection for creating your own homegrown spicy sanctuary. The pack includes many varieties of pepper, including the giant chili and the spicy sweet Carolina Reaper – the world’s hottest chilli!
These perennial seeds are suitable for temperate climates, making them a versatile addition to any courtyard or indoor garden. Despite their fiery nature, they’re incredibly easy to cultivate, even for beginners. They bloom in autumn, providing a visually stunning display of vibrant colors. Please note that the flowerpot is not included in the pack.
Growing these chilli plants isn’t just about gardening; it’s a fascinating hobby that sparks interest and adds a unique touch to your home decor. Plus, they’re a fantastic way to spice up your culinary creations. Whether you’re a Capricorn or not, cultivating these chilli plants will undoubtedly be a rewarding experience.
How to Plant 1000 Pcs Carolina Reaper Chilli Seeds Variety Pack:
1. Choose a well-draining pot or a spot in your garden that receives plenty of sunlight.
2. Fill your chosen spot with compost-rich soil.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/2 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the seeds lightly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Maintain a regular watering schedule, ideally in the morning.
6. Watch as your chilli plant starts to sprout in about 2 weeks.
7. As your plant grows, provide it with plant food or compost to encourage healthy growth.
8. Once your peppers are fully grown, harvest and enjoy!
Get your 1000 Pcs Carolina Reaper Chilli Seeds Variety Pack today and ignite your passion for gardening and spices!
- Latin Name: Capsicum chinense ‘Carolina Reaper’
- Planting Season: Spring or early summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-90%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 3 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: 90-100 days
- Soil Type: Rich in compost, well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun exposure for at least 6 hours per day
- Uses: Culinary use, home dÃ©cor, gardening hobby
- Deer Resistance: High, due to the plant’s spicy nature
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Moderate resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 2 to 3 feet between plants for optimal growth
- Companion Plants: Basil, cilantro, onions, and garlic
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers are fully grown and bright red in color. Use gloves and avoid touching your face while handling the peppers due to their extreme heat.