100 Count Pack Of Exotic Guava Tree Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Introducing our Exotic Guava Tree Seeds, a 100pcs pack that offers a unique opportunity to cultivate a tropical paradise in your own home or garden. These high-quality seeds are produced from the finest guava trees, ensuring robust growth and offering you a chance to experience the joy of growing your own exotic fruit. Whether planted in the courtyard, on a building roof, or indoors, these seeds are designed for successful cultivation in temperate climates.
Our Guava Tree Seeds are not just a product, they are an experience. As you plant and nurture these seeds, you’ll watch as green, biennial plants sprout, bringing a touch of the tropics to your space. Apart from their aesthetic appeal, these plants serve a functional purpose too. They are known to assist in formaldehyde removal, contributing to a healthier environment.
Despite their exotic nature, these seeds are surprisingly easy to cultivate, making them perfect for both novice gardeners and seasoned horticulturists. They’re classified as a novel plant, meaning they’re sure to stand out in any garden or indoor plant collection.
How to Plant Exotic Guava Tree Seeds 100pcs Pack:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours to soften the outer shell.
2. Fill a pot with well-draining soil and place the seed on top.
3. Lightly cover the seed with a sprinkle of soil.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a warm, sunny location.
6. Be patient. Germination can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks.
7. Once the seedling is around 4 inches tall, it can be transplanted to a larger pot or outdoor location, if climate conditions allow.
Note: Flowerpot is not included in the pack.
So, why wait? Start your exotic gardening journey today with our Guava Tree Seeds. Your tropical oasis awaits!
- Latin Name: Psidium guajava
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 70-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach up to 20 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 2 years for fruit production, 2-8 weeks for germination
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil
- Watering: Keep soil consistently moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Indoor and outdoor cultivation, formaldehyde removal, fruit production
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: At least 8 feet apart when planting multiple seeds
- Companion Plants: Works well with other tropical plants such as hibiscus and palm
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest guava fruit when they become fully ripe and soft to the touch
- Exotic and unique addition to any plant collection
- Easy cultivation process, suitable for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Helps in improving air quality by removing formaldehyde
- Produces delicious and nutritious guava fruits
- Can be grown in a variety of locations, including courtyards and building roofs
- Seeds have been carefully selected for their high germination rate and robust growth