Quality 100pcs Guava Seeds Ideal For Greenhouses Outdoor Spaces Fruit Orchards
Delve into the world of home gardening with our Exotic Guava Fruit Seeds Pack. With 100 pieces of high-quality guava seeds (Psidium Guajava) in each pack, you can transform your outdoor spaces, greenhouses, or fruit orchards into a tropical paradise.
These seeds are perfect for those under the Aries constellation, known for their love of gardening and nature. The seeds are classified as a novel plant, a rare and exotic variety that will add a unique touch to your garden or orchard. They are quite easy to grow, making them ideal for both seasoned gardeners and beginners.
Our guava seeds grow into woody, perennial plants that thrive in a temperate climate, blooming to their full glory in the spring. They can be planted in your courtyard, balcony, roof, garden, or even your living room. Despite their exotic nature, these plants require simple care, making them a refreshing addition to any space.
How to Plant Exotic Guava Fruit Seeds Pack 100 Count:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Sow the seeds in a container filled with well-drained soil, ensuring a sowing temperature between 20-26 degrees Celsius.
3. Position your container in a location with ample sunlight.
4. Water regularly, but avoid overwatering.
5. Expect germination between 50-75 days.
6. Once established, maintain a growing temperature between 18-40 degrees Celsius.
Please note, flowerpot is not included with the seeds. Sizes of the grown guava fruits can vary, ranging from small to large. Embrace the beauty of nature with our Exotic Guava Fruit Seeds Pack and create your own little tropical haven right at home!
- Latin Name: Our Exotic Guava Fruit Seeds bear the Latin name Psidium Guajava, a well-known tropical fruit plant.
- Planting Season: Ideal for planting in the spring season when the climate is temperate.
- Germination Rate: These seeds have a commendable germination rate, with expected germination between 50-75 days.
- Grown Plant Size: The grown guava plant can reach a large size, making it a perfect centerpiece for your garden or orchard.
- Time to Maturity: Time to maturity can vary, but generally, guava plants start bearing fruit within 2-4 years of planting.
- Soil Type: Guava seeds thrive in well-drained soil.
- Watering: Regular watering is essential, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot.
- Sunlight: These plants require ample sunlight. Position your container in a location that receives a lot of sunlight.
- Uses: Besides their aesthetic appeal, guava fruits are a rich source of Vitamin C and dietary fiber.
- Deer Resistance: Guava plants have a natural resistance to deer, making them an excellent choice for open gardens.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Guava plants are known for their resilience and have a natural resistance to most pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: It is recommended to leave ample space between guava plants for them to grow freely, ideally 12-15 feet apart.
- Companion Plants: Guava plants pair well with other tropical plants like mango, papaya, and citrus plants.
- Harvesting Instructions: Guava fruits can be harvested when they are fully matured and have a yellowish-green color. The fruit should give slightly when pressed, indicating it is ripe and ready to eat.