100pcs Authentic Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds For Spicy Food Lovers And Organic Farming
Introducing our 100pcs Authentic Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds for all the spice enthusiasts and organic farming devotees out there! Known for its extreme heat, the Carolina Reaper is listed in the Guinness World Records as the world’s hottest pepper. Grown under temperate climates, these seeds are perfect for planting in your courtyard, offering a unique addition to your happy farm.
Our Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds are extremely easy to cultivate, making them a perfect choice for both beginners and experienced gardeners. These small to medium-sized plants bloom fully during the summer, adding not only a fiery punch to your meals but also a splash of color to your garden. As an annual plant, it continues the cycle of life year after year, offering a constant supply of fiery peppers for your spicy dishes.
For all Capricorns out there, these seeds are particularly suitable for your constellation. They are not just plants, they are an interest, a hobby, and a love. With the flowerpot included, you can start your spicy journey right away!
How to Plant Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds 100pcs Extreme Heat:
1. Fill the provided flowerpot with rich, well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water the soil lightly, ensuring it is moist but not soaking.
4. Place the flowerpot in a sunny location, ideally with a temperate climate.
5. Expect germination within 7-14 days.
6. Once your plants start to grow, water them regularly.
7. Enjoy the growth of your very own Carolina Reaper plants!
Add a dash of adventure to your organic farming and spice up your cuisine with our 100pcs Authentic Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds. Embrace the heat, test your limits, and experience the joy of cultivating your own peppers. Order yours today!
- Latin Name: Capsicum Chinense ‘Carolina Reaper’
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- High Germination Rate: Expect germination within 7-14 days
- Grown Plant Size: Small to medium-sized plants
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 90-100 days after planting
- Soil Type: Rich, well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering, ensuring that the soil remains moist but not soaking
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure
- Uses: Perfect for spicy dishes and sauces
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plants should be spaced approximately 2-3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, Basil, Onions, and Garlic
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest peppers when they are fully red and have a wrinkled appearance
- Comes with a flowerpot for immediate planting
- Perfect for both amateur and experienced gardeners due to its easy cultivation process
- Great addition to organic farms and home gardens
- Annual plant that continues to produce peppers year after year
- Particularly suitable for individuals born under the Capricorn constellation