100pcs Super Hot Scorpion Chili Pepper Seeds Ideal For Spicy Cooking And Exotic Flavors
Introducing our 100pcs Super Hot Scorpion Chili Pepper Seeds – the perfect choice for spicy food aficionados and exotic flavor enthusiasts! With a fascinating heat level, these scorching seeds are sure to bring a fiery addition to your garden and your kitchen.
Our Scorpion Chili Pepper Seeds are of the perennial variety, thriving best in temperate climates. Despite their exotic origins, cultivating these seeds is remarkably easy, making them ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners. These plants bloom in the summer, adding a vibrant twist to your mini garden or courtyard. As an Aquarius, you’ll find these seeds particularly interesting!
Beyond their culinary uses, these seeds also serve as blooming plants, adding a dash of fiery red to your outdoor space. Please note that the flowerpot is excluded, so you’re free to choose your preferred planting method.
Now, let’s get planting!
How to Plant Scorching Scorpion Chili Pepper Seeds 100pcs:
1. Choose a well-draining flowerpot or plot in your courtyard.
2. Fill the flowerpot or plot with a rich, well-draining soil.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the seeds gently but thoroughly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the flowerpot or plot in a sunny location.
6. Water regularly, keeping the soil consistently moist.
7. Watch with anticipation as your Scorpion Chili Pepper plants start to sprout!
Embrace the heat and add a unique touch to your outdoor space with our Scorching Scorpion Chili Pepper Seeds. It’s time to spice up your garden, and your meals, with these fiery seeds!
- Latin Name: Capsicum chinense ‘Scorpion’
- Planting Season: Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Between 24 to 36 inches in height
- Time to Maturity: 90-120 days
- Soil Type: Rich, well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering to keep the soil consistently moist
- Sunlight: Full sun exposure
- Uses: Ideal for spicy cooking and exotic flavor dishes
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High
- Spacing Requirements: Plants should be spaced approximately 18-24 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Good companions include tomatoes, basil, and parsley
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the peppers turn to a vibrant red color and are fully mature
- Thrives best in temperate climates
- Easy to cultivate, suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners
- Perfect for adding a dash of fiery red to your outdoor space
- Interesting for those born under the Aquarius star sign
- Flowerpot excluded, allowing for flexible planting methods
- Seeds serve as blooming plants, adding visual appeal to your mini garden or courtyard