100pcs Quality Ghost Chili Pepper Seeds Extra Spicy Red Variety For Outdoor Cultivation
Spice up your garden and satisfy your culinary desires with our 100pcs Quality Ghost Chili Pepper Seeds. These extra spicy red variety seeds promise to bring a fiery touch to your outdoor cultivation. Specially crafted for temperate climates, they are a perfect match for Capricorn constellations and an excellent addition to your balcony garden.
Our Ghost Chili Pepper seeds are not just about the heat; they’re also about beauty. As blooming plants, they add an aesthetic appeal to your garden space with their vibrant red hue. Sized from mini to medium, these seeds work wonders in any garden, big or small.
Cultivating these perennial plants is a breeze, even for beginner gardeners. Despite their fiery nature, they have a very easy cultivating difficulty degree. Plus, they are classified as a novel plant, a unique touch to your garden.
Full bloom during the summer, these Ghost Chili Pepper seeds are the gift that keeps on giving. Their perennial style ensures they return year after year, providing a constant source of fiery flavor for your culinary creations.
How to Plant 100pcs Spicy Red Ghost Chili Pepper Seeds:
1. Select a sunny location in your garden or balcony for planting.
2. Prepare the soil by loosening it and removing any weeds or rocks.
3. Make a shallow hole in the soil, about 1/4 inch deep.
4. Place a Ghost Chili Pepper seed in the hole.
5. Cover the seed with soil, and gently pat the soil down.
6. Water the soil until it is moist but not soaked.
7. Repeat this process for each seed, spacing them about 1.5 feet apart.
8. Continue to water the seeds regularly and watch them grow into fiery, beautiful plants.
Note: The flowerpot is excluded in the package. Enjoy the thrill of growing one of the world’s spiciest peppers right in your backyard!
- Latin Name: Capsicum chinense ‘Bhut Jolokia’
- Planting Season: Late Spring to Early Summer
- High Germination Rate: Up to 90%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 100-120 days from seed to harvest
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, fertile loamy soil with a pH of 6.0 to 6.5
- Watering: Regular but moderate watering is recommended
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure for optimum growth
- Uses: Can be used in a variety of culinary dishes for adding a fiery kick. Also appreciated for its aesthetic appeal in gardens
- Deer Resistance: High, due to its spicy nature
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plants should be spaced about 1.5 feet apart to ensure proper growth and development
- Companion Plants: Good companions include carrots, parsnips, and other root vegetables
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest peppers when they turn a vibrant red color. Use gloves when picking to prevent skin irritation