20pack Passion Flower Passiflora Seeds For Vibrant Blooms And Large Delicious Fruits In Original
Welcome to the world of vibrant blooms and large, delicious fruits with our 20-pack Passion Flower Passiflora Seeds. This perennial variety is perfect for those who fancy the subtropical climate and are looking for a novel plant to add to their courtyard. Not only are these seeds easy to cultivate, but they also produce large, beautiful flowers during the full-bloom period of summer. The Sagittarius constellation even considers these seeds as a beneficial addition to their lives!
These Passiflora Incarnata seeds are perfect for outdoor planting. The large size of the fruits they yield makes them a great pick for those who wish to enjoy a fresh harvest from their own garden. The vibrant blooms produced by these plants will not only beautify your garden but also add an exotic touch to your surroundings.
How to Plant Passiflora Fresh Bloom Huge Fruit Seeds 20 Pack:
1. Prepare a pot with soil, leveling it and adding water.
2. Evenly distribute the seeds on the soil surface.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil, ensuring no seeds are exposed.
4. Observe the soil every day, watering it when dry.
5. Avoid direct sun exposure to the seeds.
With these seeds, you are not only investing in a product but an experience. The joy of seeing your plant grow from a tiny seed to a large fruit-bearing plant is unparalleled. Plus, the delicious fruits are a bonus!
Rediscover the joy of gardening and taste the freshness of home-grown fruits with our Passiflora Fresh Bloom Huge Fruit Seeds 20 Pack.
Note: Flowerpot is not included in the purchase.
Enjoy gardening, enjoy life!
Please note that the Passiflora Fresh Bloom Huge Fruit Seeds 20 Pack is for outdoor planting. It’s best to plant them in a subtropical climate during the summer for optimal results. Happy gardening!
- Latin Name: The Latin name for these seeds is Passiflora Incarnata, which is known for its vibrant blooms and large delicious fruits.
- Planting Season: These seeds are best planted in a subtropical climate during the summer for optimal results.
- Germination Rate: Passiflora seeds have a high germination rate, making them an excellent choice for novice gardeners.
- Grown Plant Size: Once fully matured, these plants can grow large, yielding huge fruits.
- Time to Maturity: With adequate watering and sunlight, these seeds can mature into a full-bloom plant by the summer.
- Soil Type: These seeds thrive best in a well-drained soil, which is neither too dry nor too moist.
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but avoid waterlogging. Water when the soil appears dry.
- Sunlight: These seeds prefer a sunny location but should be kept out of direct sunlight during the germination period.
- Uses: Apart from beautifying your garden, the fruits produced by these plants are edible and delicious.
- Deer Resistance: The Passiflora plant is known to be deer-resistant, making it suitable for open courtyards.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These seeds are resistant to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure to maintain proper spacing between the seeds to allow for optimal growth.
- Companion Plants: Can be planted alongside other subtropical plants for a diverse garden.
- Harvesting Instructions: The fruits can be harvested when they are fully matured and have a rich color. Use a sharp knife to cut the fruits from the vine.