200 Pcs Edible Cat Grass Medicinal Lemongrass Herb Kitchen Vegetable Seeds For Indoor Cultivation
Introducing our 200 Pcs Edible Cat Grass Medicinal Lemongrass Herb Kitchen Vegetable Seeds, a perfect addition to your indoor garden. This perennial plant boasts a myriad of benefits, from beautifying your surroundings to purifying the air you breathe. With its refreshing, citrusy aroma, this lemongrass herb can be a natural mosquito repellent, making it a fantastic choice for outdoor planting as well.
Designed for ease of cultivation, these seeds are suitable for all gardening enthusiasts, from beginners to green thumbs. They can adapt to a temperate climate and bloom fully in the autumn, adding a splash of color to your garden. As a bonus, these seeds come in a variety of sizes, offering an assortment of options for your gardening needs.
The cat grass is not only visually appealing but also holds medicinal properties. It’s an edible plant, often used in the kitchen for its unique flavor. Whether you’re a culinary enthusiast looking to spice up your dishes or someone seeking natural remedies, these seeds are a must-have.
How to Plant 200 Pcs Edible Lemongrass Herb Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Transfer them into cold water for the next 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds in moist soil, ensuring they are buried about 1.5cm deep, and cover with plastic.
4. Water them daily, and you should see sprouts within 15 days.
Experience the joy of gardening with our Edible Lemongrass Herb Seeds. Cultivate your own indoor oasis or enhance your outdoor garden with this versatile plant. Remember, a little care goes a long way in yielding a healthy, vibrant plant. Add these seeds to your cart today and embark on a rewarding gardening journey!
- Latin Name: Cymbopogon citratus
- Planting Season: Spring to Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide
- Time to Maturity: 75-100 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, fertile soil
- Watering: Moderate watering, do not allow soil to dry out
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Culinary, medicinal, ornamental, and as a natural mosquito repellent
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 24-36 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with basil, tomatoes, and peppers
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut stalks at the base of the plant when needed. For best flavor, harvest in the morning.
- Potential Health Benefits: Lemongrass is known for its potential health benefits including relief from stomach disorders, insomnia, respiratory disorders, fever, aches, infections, rheumatism, type-2 diabetes, and edema. It is also known to strengthen the immune system.