200 Pcs Dark Red Cosmos Flower Seeds Rare Coreopsis Chrysanthemum For Cultivation Blooming Flora
Dive into the world of gardening with our 200 Pcs Rare Dark Red Cosmos Flower Seeds. A variety of the Cosmos family, these seeds bloom into stunning chrysanthemum-like flowers, adding a touch of elegance and charm to your garden. Ideal for those located in subtropical areas, these exotic perennial garden plants thrive outdoors, making your courtyard or backyard a mesmerizing spectacle during their full-bloom period in autumn.
Adding more than just visual appeal, these seeds offer practical benefits too. They are known for their formaldehyde-removing capabilities, making your outdoor space a healthier environment. Despite their exotic origin, cultivating these beauties is very easy, suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Our Dark Red Cosmos seeds come in four sizes: mini, medium, large, and small, all guaranteed to give you a lush and vibrant garden. Please note that the flowerpot is excluded from the package.
How to Plant 200 Pcs Rare Dark Red Cosmos Flower Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny spot in your garden. Cosmos seeds need full sun to grow.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds or other plants. The soil should be well-draining.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep and 18-24 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds immediately after planting, ensuring the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
5. Wait for the germination process, which typically takes 7-21 days.
6. Once your Cosmos flowers bloom, sit back and enjoy the stunning display of colors in your garden.
Incorporate a touch of nature’s charm to your home with our Dark Red Cosmos Flower Seeds, and immerse yourself in the rewarding experience of home gardening.
- Latin Name: Cosmos bipinnatus
- Planting Season: Spring to early summer
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, typically 7-21 days
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 2-4 feet tall with proper care and spacing
- Time to Maturity: Usually blooms 2 months after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Moderate watering needed, avoid waterlogged soil
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure for optimal growth
- Uses: Ideal for outdoor gardening, landscaping, and formaldehyde removal
- Deer Resistance: High deer resistance, making it a great choice for open gardens
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Naturally resistant to most common garden pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 18-24 inches apart to ensure healthy growth
- Companion Plants: Complements a variety of garden plants, including roses, marigolds, and zinnias
- Harvesting Instructions: For seed collection, allow the flower to fade and dry naturally on the plant. Once the petals have fallen, collect the seeds for future planting