200 Pcs Dionaea Muscipula Giant Clip Venus Flytrap Carnivorous Potted Insecteating Flora
Experience the exotic and fascinating world of carnivorous plants with our Dionaea Muscipula Venus Flytrap Seeds. This pack contains 200 seeds of the extraordinary Venus Flytrap – a unique flora that has not only adapted to thrive in harsh environments but also evolved to become a successful predator.
The Venus Flytrap exhibits an unusual feeding method where it captures and digests small insects and arachnids. Its captivating ‘trap’, scientifically known as the leaf blade, snaps shut when an unsuspecting insect lands on it, turning this plant into a living piece of art that is both intriguing and educational.
Ideal for indoor planting, these seeds are perfect for those who wish to add a touch of the extraordinary to their home or office. They are also an excellent choice for hobbyists and plant enthusiasts who enjoy cultivating rare and unusual plants. The Venus Flytrap thrives best in a tropical climate and requires minimal care, making it an easy and rewarding plant to grow.
This pack includes a set of Dionaea Muscipula Giant Clip Venus Flytrap seeds, renowned for their large, jaw-like traps. With the right care, you can expect your Venus Flytrap to bloom in the spring, adding a vibrant touch to your indoor garden.
How to Plant Dionaea Muscipula Venus Flytrap Seeds 200 Pcs:
1. Start by filling a shallow basin with a rich in humus sandy loam.
2. Moisten the soil with water.
3. Scatter the seeds over the soil, ensuring they are not too densely packed.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with sand.
5. Place a cover over the basin to reduce water evaporation.
6. Place the basin in a location with a temperature between 15-35°C.
7. After 8-10 days, your seeds should begin to germinate.
Experience the thrill of growing your very own Venus Flytrap with our Dionaea Muscipula seeds. Transform your space into a fascinating mini tropical garden and enjoy watching the unmatched beauty of nature unfold right before your eyes.
- Latin Name: Dionaea Muscipula, commonly known as the Venus Flytrap.
- Planting Season: Can be sown at any time of the year but it thrives best during spring.
- Germination Rate: With proper care and ideal conditions, seeds will start to germinate within 8-10 days.
- Grown Plant Size: The Venus Flytrap can grow up to 5 inches in height with traps that can reach up to 1 inch in size.
- Time to Maturity: The plant will reach maturity in about 2 to 3 years.
- Soil Type: Prefers a rich in humus sandy loam.
- Watering: Should be kept moist but not waterlogged. Overwatering can lead to root rot.
- Sunlight: Venus Flytraps need at least 4 hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Uses: Perfect for indoor gardening, educational purposes, and air purification.
- Deer Resistance: Deer do not usually eat Venus Flytraps.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Naturally resistant to most pests and diseases due to its carnivorous nature.
- Spacing Requirements: Each plant should be spaced at least 6 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Venus Flytraps can be planted with other carnivorous plants like pitcher plants or sundews.
- Harvesting Instructions: Do not harvest or cut the traps off the plant. It should be allowed to grow naturally.