200pcs Provence Lavender Seeds Aromatic Organic Flower Perfect For Indoor Outdoor Landscaping Projects
Transform your home or outdoor space into a fragrant haven with our 200pcs Provence Lavender Seeds. These aromatic, organic flowers are perfect for indoor and outdoor landscaping projects. Known for their soothing, calming scent, Provence Lavender can turn your garden or indoor plant setup into a peaceful sanctuary.
These seeds are of the Lavender variety, a novel plant that is perennial, thriving best in a temperate climate. Known for their mosquito-repelling properties, they’re not just beautiful, but also functional. Despite their exotic appeal, these Lavender seeds have a very easy cultivating difficulty degree, making them perfect even for beginner gardeners.
They come in a sizable quantity of 200pcs, perfect for a large project or multiple planting sessions. They bloom in the summer, providing a beautiful, refreshing sight during the warmest months. They can be planted with a pot and situated in your courtyard, adding a touch of nature’s elegance to your home.
How to Plant Provence Lavender Organic Flower Seeds 200pcs:
1. Choose a location with full sun exposure and well-drained soil.
2. Scatter the seeds over the chosen area, keeping them evenly spaced.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water the area thoroughly, but be careful not to overwater.
5. Lavender seeds usually germinate in two to three weeks. Keep the soil moist until the seedlings are well established.
6. Once the plants are mature, water them once or twice a week during dry periods.
Experience the joy of growing your own Provence Lavender with these easy-to-grow seeds. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of gardening and the calming scent of Lavender in your own home.
- Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia.
- Planting Season: Spring is ideal, but can be planted anytime.
- Germination Rate: Typically, Lavender seeds germinate in two to three weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: Mature Provence Lavender plants usually reach a height of 1 to 2 feet.
- Time to Maturity: Lavender plants typically mature within 2-3 months.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil.
- Watering: Best practice is to water once or twice a week during dry periods.
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure.
- Uses: Aside from being an ornamental plant, Lavender is known for its mosquito-repelling properties, making it a functional addition to your garden.
- Deer Resistance: Lavender plants are typically deer-resistant.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Lavender plants are generally resistant to most pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Lavender plants should be spaced 15-18 inches apart to allow for proper growth.
- Companion Plants: Rosemary, Thyme, Sage are good companion plants for Lavender.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest Lavender flowers as soon as they bloom for best fragrance and color. Cut stems close to the base of the plant.