200pcs Organic Purple Sweet Potato Seeds Nongmo Ipomoea Delicious Vegetable Farming Perfect For Cultivation
Introducing our 200pcs Organic Nongmo Purple Sweet Potato Seeds, perfect for those with an interest in sustainable living and homegrown produce. These hardy seeds are bred from the Ipomoea Batatas variety, known for its rich, delicious flavor and vibrant purple color.
Our seeds are certified Organic and Non-GMO, ensuring you’re cultivating a wholesome, chemical-free crop. Given its versatility, you can grow these in a range of locations – from your backyard farm, your sunny terrace, the quaint little garden, or even indoors in your study. Regardless of where they’re planted, these sweet potatoes will thrive and provide a bountiful harvest.
With a germination temperature of 15-20C and a growth temperature of 15-30C, these seeds are perfect for spring, summer, and autumn sowing. You can expect them to start sprouting within 5-15 days and be ready for harvest in 9-12 weeks.
Our seeds are very easy to cultivate, and they’re well-suited to the subtropics climate. Plus, they offer a bonus feature – mosquito repelling function, making them a great addition to any space.
How to Plant 200pcs Organic Nongmo Purple Sweet Potato Seeds:
1. Prepare a well-draining soil mix in a pot or garden bed.
2. Sow the seeds about 1-2 inches deep into the soil.
3. Water them thoroughly and keep the soil moist, not soggy.
4. Place them in a warm area with a temperature of 15-20C for germination.
5. Once they sprout, ensure they receive plenty of sunlight.
6. Maintain a growth temperature of 15-30C.
7. Harvest your sweet potatoes in 9-12 weeks.
Get your hands on these 200pcs Organic Nongmo Purple Sweet Potato Seeds and enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own food, the way nature intended.
- Latin Name: Ipomoea Batatas
- Planting Season: Spring, Summer, and Autumn
- Germination Rate: High, sprouts within 5-15 days
- Grown Plant Size: Small, perfect for container gardening
- Time to Maturity: 9-12 weeks
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil mix
- Watering: Regular watering to keep soil moist
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Edible vegetable, suitable for a variety of culinary uses
- Deer Resistance: Yes, deer typically ignore sweet potatoes
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High, particularly resistant to most common garden pests
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 1-2 inches deep into the soil
- Companion Plants: Works well with beans, corn, and squash
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest sweet potatoes when leaves start to yellow
- Bonus Feature: Mosquito Repelling Function
- Organic and Non-GMO: Ensures wholesome, chemical-free crop