200pcs Blue Strawberry Tree Organic Multicolor Fruit Seeds For Outdoor Landscaping
Indulge in the joy of gardening with our 200pcs Organic Blue Strawberry Seeds. These special seeds are a fantastic addition to your home garden. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a novice, these strawberry seeds are easy to plant and cultivate.
The Blue Strawberry Tree, also known as a Multicolor Fruit Tree, is not your everyday strawberry plant. Its strawberries have a unique blue hue and a taste that’s just as delightful as their color. These organic seeds are perfect for planting in outdoor landscaping, where they can thrive in a temperate climate and brighten up your garden with their stunning colors.
These strawberry seeds are of the perennial variety, which means they’ll return year after year, providing you with a continuous supply of blue strawberries. This plant is classified as a mini garden plant, which makes it suitable for courtyard planting. It’s not just about the fruit yield, these plants add a wonderful aesthetic appeal to your outdoor space.
The plant grows in sizes ranging from mini, small, medium to large, offering you a variety of options to choose from based on your space and gardening needs. Despite its exotic appearance, this plant is very easy to cultivate, making it a refreshing addition to your garden.
How to Plant 200pcs Organic Blue Strawberry Seeds:
1. Prepare a well-drained sandy soil mix in your chosen spot.
2. Mix the soil with water and ashes.
3. Sow the seeds evenly across the soil surface.
4. Slightly cover the seeds with soil.
5. Water the area thoroughly.
6. The seeds will typically germinate at temperatures between 15-20 degrees Celsius within 10 to 15 days.
With these blue strawberry seeds, you’re not just planting a fruit, you’re cultivating an experience. So why wait? Add these unique seeds to your gardening collection today! Enjoy the process of growing and the rewards of harvesting your very own blue strawberries.
- Latin Name: Fragaria Ã— ananassa ‘Blue Strawberry’
- Planting Season: Ideal planting season is Spring or Autumn
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, typically within 10 to 15 days at temperatures between 15-20 degrees Celsius
- Grown Plant Size: Varies from mini, small, medium to large
- Time to Maturity: Typically matures within 4-6 months of planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained sandy soil mixed with water and ashes
- Watering: Requires regular watering, but avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Prefers ample sunlight
- Uses: Ideal for outdoor landscaping and courtyard planting. Also used for its uniquely colored and tasty fruit
- Deer Resistance: Known to be deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Has good resistance to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds at least 30cm apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well when planted with marigolds, beans, and borage
- Harvesting Instructions: Pick the strawberries when they have turned a full blue color for best taste
- Additional Benefits: These plants have a refreshing function, adding aesthetic appeal to your outdoor space
- Easy Cultivation: Despite its exotic appearance, this plant is very easy to cultivate, making it a great choice for both experienced gardeners and novices