200pcs Quality Spicy Red Hot Chili Pepper Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Introducing our 200pcs Spicy Red Hot Chili Pepper Seeds, a fiery addition to your home garden! These seeds are a part of our Happy Farm collection, perfect for indoor plants or outdoor cultivation in your courtyard. They’re from the Albizia flower variety, known for their vibrant red color and piquant flavor.
With the climate preference of the tropics and a full-bloom period in the spring, these chili pepper seeds are an annual delight. The small size makes them easy to handle, and their cultivating difficulty degree is very easy, perfect for both beginner and seasoned gardeners.
Beyond their culinary use, these chili pepper plants serve a beautifying function, adding a splash of red to your green space. They’re a great way to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home while enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Please note that the flowerpot is excluded, and the best applicable constellation for planting these seeds is Taurus.
How to Plant 200pcs Red Hot Chili Pepper Seeds Spicy Variety:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your planting area.
2. Plant the seeds at least 1 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water the seeds gently to avoid washing them away.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Seedlings should appear in 2-3 weeks.
6. Transplant seedlings to larger pots when they develop 2-3 leaves.
7. Fertilize regularly for best results.
8. Harvest your red hot chili peppers when they’re bright red and firm to the touch.
Get ready to add spice to your life with our 200pcs Spicy Red Hot Chili Pepper Seeds. Cultivate your own fiery chili peppers and enjoy the beauty of blooming plants right in your own home!
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 3 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: 60-90 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, sandy or loamy soil
- Watering: Moderate watering, keep soil consistently moist
- Sunlight: Requires full sun, at least 6-8 hours of sunlight per day
- Uses: Great for culinary use, especially in spicy dishes, and for beautifying your garden
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 18-24 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Compatible with tomatoes, parsley, basil, and carrots
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers are bright red and firm to the touch