200pcs Spicy Exotic Peter Pepper Seeds For Organic Vegetable Cultivation Perfect For Outdoor Farming
Get ready to spice up your garden with our 200pcs Spicy Exotic Peter Pepper Seeds! These small yet mighty seeds are specially cultivated for Organic Vegetable Cultivation, perfect for adding a touch of heat and excitement to your outdoor farming adventures.
Our Peter Pepper seeds are classified under our Happy Farm series, guaranteeing easy cultivation and maximum yield. They are designed to thrive in Subtropic climates and flourish in the summer full-bloom period. Despite their small size, these seeds can transform into a landscape plant, adding a touch of beauty to your courtyard – a perfect alignment with Taurus’s love for beauty and nature.
These seeds are not just about aesthetics – they are about bringing a unique flavor to your table. The Peter Pepper variety is known for its spicy kick and distinct taste, making it a favorite amongst culinary enthusiasts. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a beginner, these seeds promise a rewarding experience.
Please note that the flowerpot is excluded. However, these seeds are adaptable and can be planted directly into your garden soil.
How to Plant 200pcs Spicy Peter Pepper Vegetable Seeds:
1. Prepare your garden soil by loosening it and removing any weeds.
2. Dig small holes, about 1/4 inch deep.
3. Place a single Peter Pepper seed in each hole.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil.
5. Water the seeds gently to not disturb them.
6. Keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
7. Once the seedlings appear, ensure they get full sun exposure.
With our Spicy Exotic Peter Pepper Seeds, you’re not just cultivating plants – you’re cultivating an experience filled with fun, flavor, and fulfillment. Happy Farming!
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum var. annuum ‘Peter Pepper’
- Planting Season: Spring and Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-90%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 36 inches tall and 18 inches wide
- Time to Maturity: 70-80 days from planting
- Soil Type: Well-drained, loamy soil
- Watering: Moderate watering required, do not overwater
- Sunlight: Full sun exposure is required for the plant to thrive
- Uses: Used for organic vegetable cultivation, adding spice to cuisines, and beautifying the landscape
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 12-18 inches apart to allow for proper growth
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, basil, parsley, and onions are great companions for Peter Pepper
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the peppers are bright red and fully matured for maximum flavor