500 Pcs Exotic Lemon Grass Seeds Chinese Heirloom Herb Lemongrass Diy Tea Decorative Indooroutdoor Greenery
Introducing our exquisite 500 Pcs Lemongrass Heirloom Tea Seeds, a unique addition to your indoor or outdoor greenery. These lemongrass seeds are an authentic Chinese Heirloom variety, perfect for DIY tea lovers and gardening enthusiasts alike. The seeds, once grown, produce stunning ornamental grass that adds a touch of exotic charm to any setting.
Brimming with benefits, the lemongrass plant is not just visually appealing but also acts as a natural anti-radiation agent, making it an ideal choice for your work-from-home desk or computer station. This perennial herb is beautifully versatile and can thrive in a temperate climate. With a high budding rate of 97%, these seeds are very easy to cultivate, even for beginners.
Whether you choose to plant these seeds on your balcony, roof, garden, or inside your living room, they are sure to add a dash of natural beauty to your space. Moreover, they make for a wonderful gift for anyone who appreciates nature and enjoys gardening.
How to Plant Lemongrass Heirloom Tea Seeds 500 Pcs:
Step 1: Choose a pot with good drainage and fill it with well-prepared, fertile soil.
Step 2: Sprinkle the seeds across the soil. Cover with a thin layer of soil, as the seeds are small.
Step 3: Water the pot carefully using the dip watering method to avoid washout seed.
Step 4: Place the pot in a warm location with a temperature of 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.
Step 5: Wait for germination, which should occur within 10-15 days. After the seedlings appear, gradually expose them to light.
Step 6: Be patient. It may take 2-3 years for the plants to blossom fully.
Our Lemongrass Heirloom Tea Seeds promise an exciting gardening journey filled with lush greenery and aromatic freshness. Start your planting adventure today!
Please note: Flowerpot is excluded. The size of the seeds is medium. Suitable for Sagittarius constellation.
- Latin Name: Cymbopogon citratus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: High budding rate of 97%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years
- Soil Type: Well-prepared, fertile soil
- Watering: Dip watering method recommended to avoid washout seed
- Sunlight: Gradually expose seedlings to light after germination
- Uses: Perfect for DIY tea lovers, acts as a natural anti-radiation agent, and beautifies your space
- Deer Resistance: The strong aroma of lemongrass tends to deter deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Lemongrass is known for its natural pest resistance
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure that your lemongrass plants have space to spread out
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other herbs such as basil and mint
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest lemongrass stalks as needed once the plant has matured
- Benefits: Adds a touch of exotic charm to any setting, acts as a natural anti-radiation agent, easy to cultivate, and has a high budding rate of 97%