500piece Kochia Scoparia Red Ornamental Set Perennial Burning Bush Easygrow Landscaping Decoration
Introduce an exotic touch to your garden with our Burning Bush Kochia Scoparia 500 Mixed Seeds. The Kochia Scoparia, also known as the Perennial Burning Bush, is a novel plant that adds a vibrant red hue to your garden or courtyard in the autumn full-bloom period. This temperate-climate plant is not only a beautiful addition to your landscape, but it also serves a practical purpose of air purification.
These seeds are perfect for both indoor and outdoor planting, and they’re quite easy to cultivate, making them suitable for all types of gardeners, from beginners to seasoned experts. Whether you intend to use them for home gardening or as dwarf trees in your courtyard, these seeds are a versatile choice. The plants bloom into a mix of mini, small, medium, and large sizes, catering to every gardener’s aesthetic preferences.
How to Plant Burning Bush Kochia Scoparia 500 Mixed Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Transfer the seeds into cold water for the next 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds 1.5cm deep into damp soil and cover lightly with plastic.
4. Ensure the soil remains moist by watering daily.
5. Expect to see sprouts within 15 days.
Invest in our Burning Bush Kochia Scoparia 500 Mixed Seeds to add a splash of color to your space. Not only will they beautify your space, but these plants also offer benefits such as radiation protection, mosquito repellency, and air purification. Plus, the process of watching them grow and bloom can be a relaxing and rewarding experience. So, why wait? Start your gardening journey with these stunning seeds today.
- Latin Name: The seeds are of the Kochia Scoparia plant variety, commonly known as the Perennial Burning Bush.
- Planting Season: Ideal planting time is during the spring season.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate with sprouts usually appearing within 15 days of planting.
- Grown Plant Size: The plant grows into a mix of mini, small, medium, and large sizes.
- Time to Maturity: The plant reaches full maturity by the autumn season.
- Soil Type: The plant can tolerate a variety of soil types, but prefers well-drained soil.
- Watering: Requires regular watering to keep the soil moist, especially during the initial growth phase.
- Sunlight: It prefers full to partial sunlight exposure for optimal growth.
- Uses: Apart from beautifying your garden, the plant also functions as an air purifier, radiation protector, and mosquito repellent.
- Deer Resistance: The plant is not typically favored by deer, which makes it a good choice for areas with a deer population.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The plant has a natural resistance to most common garden pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Adequate spacing should be maintained between the seeds to allow for proper growth.
- Companion Plants: Can be planted alongside other temperate-climate plants or dwarf trees.
- Harvesting Instructions: While the plant is not typically harvested, it can be pruned in the late winter or early spring to maintain its shape and size.