50piece Set Of Organic Purple Cabbage Seeds For Vegetable Gardening And Farming
Indulge in the joy of gardening with our 50-piece set of Organic Purple Cabbage Seeds. Ideal for vegetable farming enthusiasts, these seeds promise a healthy and bountiful harvest right from your courtyard. Easy to cultivate, these seeds are perfect for both seasoned and novice gardeners.
Our Purple Cabbage seeds are a product of the subtropics and are most suitable for Sagittarians who share a unique bond with nature. This annual plant does not bloom but adds a sense of beauty to your garden with its lush foliage. Although small in size, the purple cabbages are mighty in nutritional value, making a vibrant and healthy addition to any meal.
These seeds are part of our Happy Farm Collection, a classification that stands for quality and reliability. The seeds do not come with a flowerpot, giving you the freedom to plant them in your preferred container or directly into the ground.
How to Plant 50pcs Purple Cabbage Vegetable Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your planting bed with rich, well-draining soil.
2. Sow the seeds at a depth of about 1/2 inch, spacing them about 2-3 feet apart.
3. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. As the seedlings grow, thin them out to allow for optimal growth.
5. Harvest your purple cabbages once they reach a size of 4-5 inches in diameter.
Incorporate our Organic Purple Cabbage Seeds into your gardening routine and reap the benefits of homegrown, nutritious vegetables. This is more than just a packet of seeds; it’s a ticket to a healthier lifestyle and a more beautiful garden. Discover the pleasure of farming with our purple cabbage seeds today!
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. capitata f. rubra
- Planting Season: Early spring or late summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Reaches a size of 4-5 inches in diameter
- Time to Maturity: 70-90 days from seed to harvest
- Soil Type: Rich, well-draining soil
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Used in salads, sautÃ©s, and stews for its nutritional value and vibrant color
- Deer Resistance: Fair resistance to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Good resistance to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Sow the seeds about 2-3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with beets, onions, and aromatic herbs
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest once the cabbages reach a size of 4-5 inches in diameter. Cut at the base of the head, leaving the outer leaves intact