African Blue Eyed Daisy Osteospermum Cape Mix Heirloom Seeds Pack Of 100
Introducing our African Daisy Osteospermum Mixed Color Seeds, a pack of 100 premium quality heirloom seeds that are perfect for bringing a burst of vibrant color to your home or garden. This perennial flower, also known as the African Blue Eyed Daisy, is renowned for its unique blue-eyed centers and diverse color range, featuring shades of purple, pink, yellow, and white.
These African Daisy seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them an ideal choice for novice gardeners. They thrive in subtropical climates and come into full bloom in the summer, providing a stunning display of natural beauty. While they make a stunning addition to your outdoor garden, they can also be grown indoors in your living room.
These flowers do more than just beautify your space, they also have a beneficial impact on your environment. The African Daisy Osteospermum is classified under the ‘Happy Farm’ category, meaning they enhance your garden’s ecosystem by attracting beneficial insects.
How to Plant African Daisy Osteospermum Mixed Color Seeds 100 Pcs:
1. Choose a sunny location for planting.
2. Prepare your soil by loosening it and removing any weeds or rocks.
3. Sprinkle the seeds over the soil, spacing them as evenly as possible.
4. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
5. Water the area gently to avoid washing away the seeds.
6. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged until the seeds sprout.
7. Once the seedlings are a few inches tall, thin them out to allow for healthy growth.
With our African Daisy Osteospermum seeds, you can cultivate a beautiful and diverse flower display that will be the envy of your neighbors. Whether you are an experienced gardener or a beginner, these seeds are a must-have for your next planting season. Order your pack today and experience the joy of growing your own vibrant flowers.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for this plant is Osteospermum, also known as the African Daisy or Blue Eyed Daisy.
- Planting Season: This plant is best planted in the spring, but can be sown at any time in a subtropical climate.
- Germination Rate: These seeds have a high germination rate, with the majority of seeds sprouting within 2-3 weeks of planting.
- Grown Plant Size: Once fully grown, these plants can reach a height of up to 30cm and spread to around 50cm.
- Time to Maturity: These flowers come into full bloom in the summer, approximately 3-4 months after planting.
- Soil Type: African Daisies prefer well-drained soil but can tolerate a wide range of soil types.
- Watering: These plants require regular watering but should not be overwatered. The soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: These flowers thrive in full sun or partial shade, making them a versatile choice for different garden locations.
- Uses: These flowers are perfect for beautifying gardens, patios, and indoor spaces. They also attract beneficial insects, enhancing your garden’s ecosystem.
- Deer Resistance: African Daisies are known for their resistance to deer, making them a great choice for areas where deer are common.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants have a natural resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: When planting, ensure seeds are spaced evenly, and thin seedlings to allow for healthy growth.
- Companion Plants: African Daisies work well with other summer-blooming plants such as Marigolds, Zinnias, and Cosmos.
- Harvesting Instructions: While generally grown for their ornamental value, these flowers can be cut and used in arrangements. Cut flowers in the morning for the longest vase life.