Balsam Flower Impatiens Balsamina Touchmenot Seeds 100 Count For Indoor Greenery Botanical Decor
Create a captivating green oasis in your home or garden with our Balsam Flower Impatiens Balsamina Seeds. With a count of 100, these seeds are perfect for both indoor and outdoor botanical decor. The Impatiens Balsamina, also known as Touch-Me-Not, is a perennial blooming plant that thrives in temperate climates. It’s a very easy plant to cultivate, making it an ideal choice for both novice and seasoned gardeners.
The Balsam Flower is popular for its unique beauty and rarity. Its vibrant petals and lush foliage create an enchanting display that will undoubtedly enhance your space. Whether you plant it in your courtyard or in pots on your balcony, the Balsam Flower delivers a refreshing touch of nature to your environment. This plant is also known for its full-bloom during summer, offering a delightful spectacle that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Here’s a simple guide on How to Plant Balsam Impatiens Balsamina 100 Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
2. Sow the seeds directly into the soil, about an inch deep.
3. Maintain a distance of 12 inches between each seed.
4. Water the seeds gently but thoroughly.
5. Germination typically occurs within 8-10 days at a temperature of 15-35 Celsius.
6. Once the plants are established, water them regularly.
With the Balsam Impatiens Balsamina seeds, you are not just planting a plant; you are cultivating a serene and stunning greenery that leaves a lasting impression. Get your pack today and start your journey towards creating an enchanting green space.
Please note that the flower pot is excluded in the package.
- Latin Name: The scientific name of this plant is Impatiens Balsamina, commonly known as Balsam Flower or Touch-Me-Not.
- Planting Season: These seeds are suitable for planting in all seasons.
- Germination Rate: The germination rate is typically high with most seeds sprouting within 8-10 days at a temperature of 15-35 Celsius.
- Grown Plant Size: The mature plant size is medium, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor planting.
- Time to Maturity: The plant usually reaches maturity and starts blooming in the summer season.
- Soil Type: Balsam Flowers thrive best in well-drained soil.
- Watering: Regular watering is required, especially in the initial stages of growth. Once established, the plant can withstand occasional dry spells.
- Sunlight: These plants require a sunny location for optimal growth.
- Uses: Apart from beautifying your space, Balsam Flowers are known for their unique beauty and rarity.
- Deer Resistance: Balsam Flowers are not particularly known for their deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants have a good resistance against common pests and diseases, making them a great choice for easy gardening.
- Spacing Requirements: Maintain a distance of 12 inches between each seed to give each plant ample room to grow.
- Companion Plants: Balsam Flowers get along well with most other plants and can enhance the biodiversity of your garden or indoor green space.
- Harvesting Instructions: Once the flowers have bloomed, they can be carefully picked and used for decoration or other purposes.