Quality Chinese Watermelon Seeds Delicious Fruit Variety Easy Growth Friendly 50 Pcs Y2iqu1 Pack
Welcome to the world of gardening with our quality Chinese Watermelon Seeds. This pack contains 50 seeds, providing an excellent opportunity to grow your own delicious and juicy watermelons. These seeds are suitable for balcony, roof, garden, farm, or any other outdoor space. The watermelons produced are a true testament to the rich and diverse flora of China, boasting a sweet and refreshing flavor that can’t be found in any supermarket.
Our Chinese Watermelon Seeds are easy to grow, making them perfect for both new and seasoned gardeners. They thrive in warm, dry weather, with a preferred growth temperature of 24-30 degrees Celsius. The seeds are adaptable and perform best in loose, well-drained sandy soil. If you’re looking for a plant that embodies interest and novelty, these seeds are an excellent choice. Despite being an exotic plant, they have a high Cultivating Difficulty Degree of ‘Very Easy,’ ensuring a fun and rewarding gardening experience.
How to Plant Chinese Watermelon Fruit Seeds 50 Pcs:
1. Begin by soaking the seeds in warm water (around 55 degrees Celsius) for 4 hours to improve germination.
2. Choose a sunny location with well-drained, sandy soil. The soil should be loose and deep.
3. Plant the seeds at a depth of 1 inch, spacing them about 2 feet apart.
4. Water generously immediately after planting, then water regularly to keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Expect germination in about 10-15 days, provided the ambient temperature is within the optimum range of 25-30 degrees Celsius.
6. Once the plants have established, they can be thinned to about 6 feet apart.
In conclusion, our Chinese Watermelon Seeds offer a delightful gardening experience with the bonus of delicious, home-grown fruit. Whether you are a Leo looking for a new hobby or simply someone who appreciates the beauty of nature, these seeds are a perfect addition to your garden. Let your green thumb shine!
- Latin Name: Citrullus lanatus
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- High Germination Rate: Expect germination in about 10-15 days, provided the ambient temperature is within the optimum range of 25-30 degrees Celsius
- Grown Plant Size: Medium
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 75-90 days from planting
- Soil Type: Prefers loose, well-drained sandy soil
- Watering: Water generously immediately after planting, then water regularly to keep the soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires a sunny location
- Uses: Can be used for outdoor decoration or consumption
- Deer Resistance: Not specifically resistant to deer, proper fencing is recommended
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most pests and diseases, but may be susceptible to powdery mildew and aphids
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 2 feet apart. Once the plants have established, they can be thinned to about 6 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Compatible with corn, sunflowers, and other large, deep-rooted plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit’s skin changes from shiny to dull, and the part of the fruit that touches the ground changes from white to cream or yellow