Large 300 Piece Colorful Violet Perennial Herb Matthiola Incana Flor Seeds Collection
Introducing our 300 Pcs Multicolor Matthiola Incana Seeds, a large collection of vibrant, easy-to-grow perennial herb seeds that are perfect for any gardener. Whether you’re a seasoned horticulturist or a beginner with a green thumb, these seeds are perfect for you.
The Matthiola Incana, also known as Stock flower, is a species of flowering plant in the cabbage family, known for its sweet and spicy clove-scented flowers. This plant produces a variety of beautiful colors that will add a touch of sophistication and elegance to any garden, balcony, roof, or even your office.
Our seeds are 100% original and true to type, providing a high germination rate of 10-15 days at a comfortable temperature of 15-25 degrees Celsius. This seed collection offers a unique opportunity to cultivate a variety of colors and enjoy the delightful fragrance that these flowers emit.
What sets our Matthiola Incana seeds apart is their adaptability to different climates, particularly tropical areas. They are perfect for beautifying your surroundings and are a wonderful addition to your Happy Farm.
How to Plant 300 Pcs Multicolor Matthiola Incana Seeds:
1. Choose a suitable planting space with good sunlight exposure.
2. Prepare your pot or garden bed with good quality soil.
3. Scatter the seeds evenly over the soil.
4. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil and water gently to avoid washing the seeds away.
5. Maintain a steady temperature of 15 to 25 degrees Celsius for optimal germination.
6. Keep the soil moderately moist until seedlings emerge, usually within 10-15 days.
7. Once the seedlings are sturdy enough, gradually expose them to sunlight.
8. Be patient and wait for 2-3 years for your Matthiola Incana to bloom into a beautiful spectacle of color.
In the world of gardening, patience is key, and the reward of seeing your Matthiola Incana in full bloom makes every second worth it. So why wait? Add our 300 Pcs Multicolor Matthiola Incana Seeds to your garden today and enjoy the beauty and fragrance of these magnificent flowers.
- Latin Name: Matthiola Incana, also known as the Stock flower.
- Planting Season: Spring. Can be adapted to other seasons in tropical climates.
- Germination Rate: High. Seeds usually germinate within 10-15 days under ideal conditions.
- Grown Plant Size: Matthiola Incana can grow up to 30cm in height, making it ideal for balcony, rooftop, or office settings.
- Time to Maturity: Patience is key, as it takes approximately 2-3 years for these seeds to bloom into full-grown, beautiful flowers.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil. Can adapt to different soil types.
- Watering: Maintain moderately moist soil until seedlings emerge. Once sturdy, they can tolerate periods of drought.
- Sunlight: Requires good sunlight exposure. Gradually expose seedlings to sunlight once they are sturdy enough.
- Uses: Apart from beautifying your surroundings, these flowers emit a sweet and spicy clove-like fragrance, making them ideal for sensory gardens.
- Deer Resistance: Matthiola Incana is generally not a favorite among deer, providing a certain degree of deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: This plant is fairly resistant to common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be scattered evenly over the soil. Mature plants should be spaced approximately 30cm apart.
- Companion Plants: Works well with other perennial herbs and flowering plants.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the flowers when they are fully bloomed for maximum fragrance and beauty.