Picea Blue Spruce Tree Pot Grown Pine Variety Outdoor Decorative Foliage Pack Of 20
Introducing our Picea Blue Spruce Tree Pot Grown Pine Variety Outdoor Decorative Foliage Pack Of 20. This set is perfect for adding a touch of natural beauty to your outdoor spaces. These Blue Spruce tree seeds are a variety of flower that offers glacial climate tolerant foliage plants, ideal for your balcony, garden, or any outdoor setting.
The Blue Spruce, scientifically known as Picea, is a perennial plant, meaning it will grace your garden with its presence year after year. It stands out with its unique blue-green needles that create a stunning contrast in any landscape. Easy to cultivate, this set is perfect even for those without a green thumb. Each pack contains 20 seeds, enough to create your own mini forest.
Aside from its aesthetic value, these plants serve a beautifying function, making your outdoor areas more inviting and relaxing. The Blue Spruce is also associated with the Sagittarius constellation, adding a mystical touch to your garden.
How to Plant Blue Spruce Tree Seeds 20 Pcs Set:
1. Start by filling a shallow basin with humus-rich sandy loam.
2. Moisten the soil with water.
3. Sow the seeds, not too densely, and incorporate them into the sand.
4. Cover the surface of the pot with a glass or newspaper to minimize water evaporation.
5. Maintain a moist environment, usually, germination will occur in 7-15 days.
6. Once germinated, remove the cover and ensure the seedlings receive enough sunlight and water.
Please note that the flower pot is not included in this set. Create your own happy farm with our Blue Spruce tree seeds set. Enjoy the fulfilling and relaxing experience of watching your seeds grow into beautiful trees.
- Latin Name: The Latin name of this plant is Picea Pungens, popularly known as Blue Spruce.
- Planting Season: Can be planted at any time of the year, although it is preferable to plant in the spring or fall.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, with seeds usually sprouting in 7-15 days.
- Grown Plant Size: The Blue Spruce can grow up to 60 feet in height and around 20 feet in width.
- Time to Maturity: It can take between 10 to 15 years for the Blue Spruce to reach full maturity.
- Soil Type: Prefers humus-rich sandy loam for optimal growth.
- Watering: The Blue Spruce needs regular watering, especially during dry periods.
- Sunlight: Prefers full sunlight, but can tolerate partial shade.
- Uses: Can be used for outdoor decoration, as well as for windbreaks or privacy screens.
- Deer Resistance: Highly resistant to deer, making it a great choice for areas with high deer populations.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Requires spacing of around 10 feet between each tree for optimal growth.
- Companion Plants: Works well with other coniferous trees or plants that prefer acidic soil.
- Harvesting Instructions: No harvesting required, as this is a perennial tree.