20 Pcs Multicolored Annona Fruit Delicious Sweet Sugar Apple Versatile Indoor Decoration
Add a touch of exotic beauty to your home or garden with this pack of 20 Multicolored Annona Fruit Seeds. These rare and beautiful fruit seeds are known for their sweet taste, often likened to a sugar apple, making them a delicious addition to your fruit garden. Not only are they tasty, but they also serve as a versatile indoor decoration, bringing a vibrant splash of color to any space.
The Annona fruit, also known as Soursop, is a perennial plant, thriving in temperate climates. Perfect for your courtyard or outdoor garden, these seeds are classified as a canned plant, ready to bloom in the autumn season. They come in mixed colors, and once fully grown, they vary in size from mini to large.
Despite their exotic origins, these seeds have a very easy cultivating difficulty degree, making them perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners. They have a beautifying function, adding aesthetic appeal wherever they are planted. Please note that the flowerpot is excluded.
How to Plant Exotic Annona Fruit Seeds 20pcs Multicolor Delicious:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Transfer the seeds into cold water for an additional 72 hours.
3. Plant the seeds in moist soil, burying them about 1.5cm deep. Cover with plastic.
4. Water daily. You should expect the seeds to sprout in approximately 15 days.
Bring the tropics to your backyard with these unique and stunning Annona fruit seeds. They’re not just plants, they’re an experience!
- Latin Name: Annona
- Planting Season: Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 15 days
- Grown Plant Size: Varies from mini to large
- Time to Maturity: Varies depending on planting conditions and care
- Soil Type: Moist soil is ideal for these seeds
- Watering: Daily watering is recommended
- Sunlight: These seeds thrive in sunny locations
- Uses: Can be used for both consumption and decoration
- Deer Resistance: Annona fruit is typically not a preferred food source for deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These seeds have natural resistance to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Allow sufficient space for growth, especially for larger varieties
- Companion Plants: Works well with other tropical plants and flowers
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when fruit is fully ripe and enjoy its sweet, sugar apple-like flavor
- The seeds are of mixed colors, adding a vibrant splash of color wherever they are planted
- Despite their exotic origins, these seeds have a very easy cultivating difficulty degree, suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners
- The seeds serve a beautifying function, adding aesthetic appeal to any space they are planted in
- The seeds are versatile and can be used as an indoor decoration as well