Exquisite Desert Rose With Yellow And Purple Patterned Petals Balcony Rosa Do Sementes 1pc
Introducing the Exquisite Desert Rose with Yellow and Purple Patterned Petals, a novel plant that is both easy to grow and stunningly beautiful. This unique Adenium Obesum variety is a perennial bloomer that is perfect for windowsills, balconies, courtyards, gardens, and living rooms. A true standout in any setting, its vibrant yellow and purple patterned petals are sure to capture attention and brighten up any space.
This Desert Rose is not just all about aesthetics though. It has a powerful function of removing formaldehyde, making it an effective natural air purifier. Despite its exotic appearance, this plant is very easy to cultivate and is suitable for those living in a temperate climate. Whether you are a Taurus looking for a plant that matches your constellation or simply someone who appreciates the beauty of blooming plants, this Desert Rose is a great addition to your indoor garden.
How to Plant Desert Rose Seeds Yellow Purple Rosa 1pc:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in warm water for about 24 hours.
2. Prepare a pot with well-draining soil. A mix of cactus soil and perlite works great.
3. Place the seed on top of the soil and lightly cover with more soil.
4. Keep the soil slightly moist and maintain a temperature of 20-25°C for optimal germination.
5. Expect the seeds to germinate in about 7-10 days.
6. Once the seedlings appear, make sure they get plenty of sunlight but protect them from extreme heat.
Please note that the flowerpot is not included with the purchase. This is a mini to medium-sized plant that is perfect for those who have limited space but still want to enjoy the beauty of nature indoors. Add this Desert Rose to your collection and enjoy the elegance it brings to your home.
- Latin Name: Adenium Obesum, also known as Desert Rose
- Planting Season: Summer is the full-bloom period
- Germination Rate: Seeds typically germinate in about 7-10 days with optimal conditions
- Grown Plant Size: This plant is a mini to medium-sized, ideal for limited space
- Time to Maturity: Desert Rose generally matures over several months, with regular blooming once established
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil, a mix of cactus soil and perlite is recommended
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly moist but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Plenty of sunlight is needed, but protect from extreme heat
- Uses: Perfect for indoor decoration, balconies, courtyards, and windowsills. Also acts as a natural air purifier, removing formaldehyde
- Deer Resistance: Deer typically avoid the Desert Rose due to its sap
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The Desert Rose is generally resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Enough space should be provided for the plant to grow and spread
- Companion Plants: Desert Rose pairs well with other succulents and cactus plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Seeds can be harvested once the pod is dry and starts to split open