100 Pack Black Star Petunia Morning Glory Flower Seeds For Outdoor Landscaping And Patio Decor
Introducing our 100 Pcs Black Star Petunia Morning Glory Seeds! These seeds can turn your outdoor landscaping and patio areas into a beautiful, flourishing oasis. These perennial blooming plants are classified as a novel plant, making them an ideal choice for beautifying your surroundings. They are medium-sized and can provide a tropical vibe to your space.
These seeds are a type of Flower that bloom in the Spring season. The full bloom period of these plants offers a captivating view of black star petunias and morning glory flowers. The seeds are suitable for outdoor use and have a very easy cultivating difficulty degree. They don’t require specific care and can grow under any constellation, making them perfect for Pisces.
The 100 Pcs Black Star Petunia Morning Glory Seeds are versatile and can be planted on the tea table, garden, terrace, or even in your living room or bedroom. They add a touch of nature and a pop of color to your environment.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Black Star Petunia Morning Glory Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare the planting area by removing weeds and loosening the soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep in the soil, and space them 12 inches apart.
3. Water the seeds lightly and keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. The seeds will germinate in 20-30 days at a temperature of 18-25 Celsius.
5. After germination, continue to water the plants regularly but reduce watering during rainy periods.
6. Enjoy the bloom of your Black Star Petunia Morning Glory flowers in the spring season.
Get your 100 Pcs Black Star Petunia Morning Glory Seeds and create an enchanting garden that will draw admiration from all who see it.
- Latin Name: Petunia x atkinsiana ‘Black Star’ and Ipomoea purpurea ‘Morning Glory’
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 90% if sown under ideal conditions
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized, approximately 1-2 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: 65-70 days from sowing
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil is preferred
- Watering: Regular watering but reduce during rainy periods
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses: Ideal for outdoor landscaping and patio decor, and can be planted on the tea table, garden, terrace, or even in your living room or bedroom
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds about 12 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Marigolds, geraniums, or other annual flowers
- Harvesting Instructions: No harvesting required. Enjoy the blooms in place