300pcs Giant Tomato Seeds Organic Heirloom Vegetables Perennial Nongmo For Outdoor Planting
Boost your garden’s bounty with our Organic Heirloom Giant Tomato Seeds. This pack contains 300 Non-GMO seeds destined to sprout into plants that bear impressively large and luscious tomatoes. These seeds are perfect for planting in a variety of settings. From terraces and gardens to living rooms and patios, these tomato plants will thrive wherever they are sown.
Our Giant Tomato Seeds are a perennial variety, ensuring they will return year after year to provide a continuous supply of fresh, tasty tomatoes. The plants bloom in spring and adapt well to subtropical climates. Plus, with an easy cultivation degree, even gardening beginners can successfully grow these robust plants.
Aside from bringing fresh produce to your table, these Tomato plants also offer a sterilization function, contributing to a healthier environment around your home. Despite their giant produce, the plants maintain a mini size, making them an ideal choice for small spaces or indoor gardening.
How to Plant Organic Heirloom Giant Tomato Seeds Nongmo 300pcs:
1. Choose a location that gets plenty of sunlight and has well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds approximately 1/4 inch deep in the soil.
3. Maintain a temperature between 15-30C for optimal growth.
4. Water regularly, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot.
5. Expect germination in 5-15 days.
6. After the plants flower in 9-12 weeks, expect to see your giant tomatoes start to form.
With these Organic Heirloom Giant Tomato Seeds, you’re not just planting a garden – you’re cultivating a healthier lifestyle and a sustainable future. Let’s sow the seeds of change together.
- Latin Name: Lycopersicon esculentum
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 85-95%
- Grown Plant Size: Mini, perfect for small spaces and indoor gardening
- Time to Maturity: 9-12 weeks post flowering
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering, avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Requires plenty of sunlight
- Uses: Fresh consumption, salad, canning, sauce
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common tomato pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 24-36 inches apart in rows 3 to 4 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Basil, marigold, and carrots
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when tomato is fully ripe and has a deep color
- Beneficial Features: Organic and non-GMO, Sterilization function contributes to a healthier environment
- Perennial plant: Returns year after year to provide a continuous supply of fresh tomatoes
- Adaptability: Adapts well to subtropical climates, can be grown on terraces, gardens, living rooms and patios.