300pack Super Giant Strawberry Fruit Seed Bundle Perfect For Outdoor Cultivation Healthy Eating
Introducing our Super Giant Strawberry Apple Seeds Pack, a bundle of 300 seeds, specially cultivated for the outdoor plant enthusiasts. Designed for sub-tropical climates, these perennial seeds thrive in your courtyard, promising a summer full of robust, giant strawberries.
These seeds are not just about the novelty of growing enormous fruit, they also offer the joy of gardening in your own outdoor space. The strawberries produced are perfect for healthy snacks, garnishing your desserts, or adding a fresh twist to your salads.
Our Super Giant Strawberry Apple Seeds are classified as a novel plant due to their unique size, adding a distinctive charm to your garden. Despite their grandeur, cultivating these seeds comes with a regular difficulty degree, making it an engaging activity for both beginner and seasoned gardeners.
How to Plant Super Giant Strawberry Apple Seeds Pack 300 Count:
1. Choose a sunny location in your garden and prepare the soil by removing any weeds or stones.
2. Sow the seeds about 1/2 inch deep, making sure they are spaced about 20 inches apart.
3. Water the seeds gently so as not to wash them away.
4. Wait for germination, which typically takes 2-3 weeks.
5. Once the seedlings are about 3 inches tall, thin them to about 30 inches apart.
6. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
7. Harvest your giant strawberries in the summer when they are bright red in color.
Note: The flowerpot is excluded from this pack.
Embark on a fruitful gardening journey with our Super Giant Strawberry Apple Seeds Pack 300 Count. Experience the thrill of growing your own giant strawberries and savor their healthy, delicious produce!
- Latin Name: Fragaria Ã— ananassa var. gigantea
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach a height of 18 inches with a spread of about 12 inches
- Time to Maturity: Roughly 4-6 months from seed to fruit
- Soil Type: Well-draining, slightly acidic soil with a pH of 5.5 to 6.5
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun but can tolerate partial shade
- Uses: Perfect for healthy snacks, garnishing desserts, or adding a fresh twist to salads
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common strawberry pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 20 inches apart and thin seedlings to 30 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well planted alongside bush beans, borage, onions, and thyme
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the strawberries are bright red in color, typically in the summer