Japanese Cantaloupe Seeds 30 Pack Hami Melon Tasty Vegetable Perfect For Holiday Fruit Salads Easy To Grow
Experience the joy of home gardening with our Japanese Cantaloupe Hami Melon Vegetable Seeds. This pack contains 30 premium quality seeds that are perfect for growing your own cantaloupe melons. These seeds are perfect for perennial gardening in temperate climates, making them an ideal choice for your backyard, courtyard or mini garden.
Our Japanese Cantaloupe Hami Melon seeds are known for their easy cultivating difficulty degree. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a beginner, you’ll appreciate the ease with which these seeds grow into healthy, fruitful plants. When full-bloom period arrives in summer, you’ll be rewarded with juicy, refreshing cantaloupes.
The fruits produced by these seeds are large in size, with a deliciously sweet taste that’s perfect for holiday fruit salads or simply enjoying on their own. Furthermore, the melons act as a succulent plant, storing water in their juicy flesh, providing a refreshing snack on a hot summer day.
How to Plant Japanese Cantaloupe Hami Melon Vegetable Seeds:
1. Prepare a pot with well-draining soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water lightly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
4. Place the pot in a sunny location, with at least 6 hours of sunlight per day.
5. Keep the soil consistently moist during the germination period.
6. Once the seedlings appear, maintain regular watering and watch your melons grow.
So, if you’re looking for a refreshing and satisfying gardening experience, our Japanese Cantaloupe Hami Melon Vegetable Seeds are the way to go. Bring home the joy of gardening, one seed at a time.
- Latin Name: Cucumis melo var. cantalupensis
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 85-95%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 24-36 inches in height and spread 6-8 feet
- Time to Maturity: 70-90 days after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, fertile soil with a pH of 6.0-6.5
- Watering: Requires regular watering, but avoid water logging
- Sunlight: Requires at least 6 hours of full sunlight per day
- Uses: Perfect for making refreshing fruit salads or enjoying on their own
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 12-18 inches apart with rows 4-6 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Corn, sunflower, radish, and marigold
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit has turned from green to a yellow or cream color and has a sweet smell
- Easy to grow, making them perfect for both beginner and expert gardeners
- Produces large, juicy fruits with a sweet flavor
- Perfect for perennial gardening, they can be grown year after year
- High yield potential
- Suitable for growing in a backyard, courtyard, or mini garden