Discounted Dualtone White And Purple Peony Flower Potted Floral Decor Pack Of 10
Introducing our Double Color White and Purple Peony Seeds – a pack of 10 that will bring the splendor of nature right to your doorstep! Enrich your outdoor space or living room with these novel plants, which bloom into stunning dual-tone flowers in the autumn. Their beautiful white and purple hues can add a dash of elegance and interest to any setting.
These peony seeds are classified as perennial blooming plants, meaning they’ll provide you with an annual burst of color and beauty. They thrive best in temperate climates, making them an excellent choice for most locations. Regardless of whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a total beginner, cultivating these flowers is incredibly easy, so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor without the stress.
How to Plant Double Color White Purple Peony Seeds 10pcs:
1. Choose a location with good sunlight and well-draining soil.
2. Sow the seeds about 2 inches deep into the soil, ensuring each seed is spaced about 3 inches apart.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with soil and water thoroughly but gently.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Watch as your peonies start to sprout in 15-30 days.
6. Once they’ve grown, remember to prune them regularly to encourage more blooms.
These peony seeds are not just plants, but a source of joy, a hobby, and a way to connect with nature. They make a perfect gift for Libra star signs or anyone who appreciates the beauty of flowers. Transform your home or garden into a floral paradise with our Double Color White and Purple Peony Seeds. Order your pack today and enjoy the magic of growing your own flowers.
- Latin Name: Paeonia officinalis
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Mini, small, medium
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 3-5 years
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil
- Watering: Keep soil evenly moist, but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Decorative plant for indoor or outdoor use
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High resistance to most common garden pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 3 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Roses, irises, lilies, and other perennial flowers
- Harvesting Instructions: Once the flower petals begin to drop, carefully cut the stem at the base. Avoid damaging the foliage, as it provides energy for next year’s bloom.