Affordable Uncommon Zonal Geranium Perennial Flower Ideal For Doityourself Landscaping And Indoor Decoration
Introducing our Exotic Geranium Zonal Perennial Flower Seeds, an affordable, yet uncommon choice for DIY landscaping and indoor decoration. These beautiful flowers, classified under Happy Farm, serve a dual purpose. Not only do they add a touch of beauty and color to your space, but they also purify the air.
Our Geranium Zonal seeds come in mini, small, and medium sizes, making them perfect for various pot sizes. They are blooming plants, meaning they’ll add a burst of color to your surroundings in their full bloom period, which comes in spring. Its subtropic climate preference allows it to thrive in warm conditions.
While they are an outdoor plant, they can also be placed on your tea table for an indoor greenery touch. The exotic geranium zonal is a perennial plant, which means it will provide lasting beauty year after year. Despite its exotic appeal, it has a very easy cultivating difficulty degree, making it ideal for beginners and expert gardeners alike.
To top it all off, this flower is associated with the Virgo constellation, making it a perfect gift for those born under this star sign.
How to Plant Exotic Geranium Zonal Perennial Flower Seeds:
1. Choose a well-drained pot or plot in a sunny to semi-shaded location.
2. Sow the seeds lightly on top of the soil.
3. Cover them with a thin layer of soil or compost.
4. Water the seeds gently to avoid dislodging them.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Expect germination within 2-3 weeks.
7. Once the seedlings have a few sets of leaves, transplant them to their final growing positions.
Enjoy the beauty and air purification benefits of our Exotic Geranium Zonal Perennial Flower Seeds in your home and garden today.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for this variety of Geranium is Pelargonium hortorum.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season for this plant is in the spring.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, with seeds typically sprouting within 2-3 weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: The grown plant size can vary from mini to medium, depending on the pot size chosen.
- Time to Maturity: This plant reaches maturity in around 10-12 weeks from germination.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil, but is adaptable to various soil types.
- Watering: Needs to be watered regularly, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot.
- Sunlight: Thrives in sunny to semi-shaded locations.
- Uses: Ideal for outdoor landscaping, indoor decoration, and air purification.
- Deer Resistance: Geranium plants are generally deer-resistant.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: This plant has a good resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Spacing between each plant should be at least 12 inches to ensure proper growth.
- Companion Plants: Geraniums pair well with plants like petunias and marigolds.
- Harvesting Instructions: Use sharp, clean scissors to cut off flowers once they are fully bloomed.