Organic Maca Seeds Lepidium Meyenii Natural Aphrodisiac Peruvian Ginseng Seeds For Health Wellness
Experience the power of nature with our Organic Maca Aphrodisiac Peruvian Ginseng Seeds. Known scientifically as Lepidium Meyenii, these seeds are a popular natural remedy used in traditional medicine for centuries. Not only is it a potent aphrodisiac, but it also boosts energy, enhances mood, and supports overall wellness.
Maca is often referred to as “Peruvian Ginseng” due to its adaptogenic qualities, which help the body adapt to stress and maintain balance. Cultivate these powerful seeds right in your garden and enjoy the benefits of this superfood at your fingertips. They are perfect for those who love natural remedies and enjoy growing their own medicinal herbs.
Our seeds are organic and non-GMO, ensuring that you receive the purest and healthiest product possible. They are easy to grow and require minimal maintenance, making them suitable for all levels of gardeners. Immerse yourself in the world of natural wellness and feel the difference with our Organic Maca Aphrodisiac Peruvian Ginseng Seeds.
How to Plant Organic Maca Aphrodisiac Peruvian Ginseng Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep and 2 inches apart.
3. Water thoroughly and keep the soil evenly moist.
4. Maca seeds will germinate in about 2 weeks.
5. Continue to water regularly, but do not overwater.
6. Harvest the maca root after 7-9 months, once the leaves start to die back.
7. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and reap the health benefits!
Discover the power of organic maca seeds and start your journey towards natural wellness today!
- Latin Name: Lepidium Meyenii – also known as Maca or Peruvian Ginseng.
- Planting Season: Maca seeds can be planted in late spring to early summer.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, typically around 85%.
- Grown Plant Size: Maca plants can reach up to 12-20 inches in height.
- Time to Maturity: Maca is a perennial plant and typically takes 7-9 months to mature.
- Soil Type: Best grown in well-drained soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist, but be careful not to overwater.
- Sunlight: Maca plants prefer full sun exposure.
- Uses: Maca is known for its health benefits, including increasing libido, boosting energy, and enhancing mood.
- Deer Resistance: Maca is not typically targeted by deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Maca is a hardy plant and has good resistance to most pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 2 inches apart to allow for optimal growth.
- Companion Plants: Good companions for maca include corn and potatoes.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the maca root after 7-9 months, once the leaves start to die back.