Quality Mangosteen Seeds Pack Tropical Exotic Fruit Tree Seeds For Sustainable Agriculture 10 Pieces
Indulge in the joy of growing your very own tropical fruit tree with this Exotic Mangosteen Fruit Seeds Pack Of 10. Known as the queen of tropical fruits, the Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.) offers not just luscious taste but also carries an inherent anticancer property. This pack provides you with 10 quality seeds to kick-start your journey into sustainable agriculture.
Each seed is destined to grow into a beautiful tree, thriving in temperate climates. With a growth temperature range of 15-30°C, it is perfect for indoor planting, adding a touch of greenery to your study or living room. Its biennial style and medium size make it a novel addition to any space. Despite being an exotic variety, the Mangosteen plant is very easy to cultivate, making it a delightful hobby for both beginners and seasoned gardeners.
The Mangosteen tree flowers in Autumn, providing a stunning visual treat. Beyond its beauty and fruit, it also serves as a landscape plant, enhancing the aesthetics of any garden.
How to Plant Exotic Mangosteen Fruit Seeds Pack Of 10:
1. Start by wrapping the seeds in moistened paper towels and place them in a refrigerator to maintain cool and moist conditions.
2. Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours before planting.
3. Plant each seed in a small pot with holes at the bottom for drainage.
4. Place the seed in the center of the pot and cover with soil, leaving 1 inch from the rim.
5. Water the plant thoroughly to saturate the soil.
6. Position the pot in a spot where it can receive up to 12 hours of sunlight daily.
7. Let the seed germinate in the pot for at least 30 days before transplanting to a larger pot or ground.
With the Exotic Mangosteen Fruit Seeds Pack Of 10, you can bring a touch of the tropics to your home and enjoy the enchanting journey of growing your own fruit tree.
- Latin Name: Garcinia mangostana L.
- Planting Season: Suitable for planting in all seasons. However, the Mangosteen tree flowers in Autumn.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, which means most of the seeds will sprout and grow into healthy plants.
- Grown Plant Size: It grows into a medium-sized tree, ideal for indoor planting.
- Time to Maturity: The Mangosteen tree typically takes several years to mature and bear fruit.
- Soil Type: It thrives in well-drained soil with a slightly acidic pH.
- Watering: Regular watering is necessary. However, make sure not to overwater as it can lead to root rot.
- Sunlight: The plant requires up to 12 hours of sunlight daily.
- Uses: Besides its delectable fruit, the Mangosteen tree serves as a landscape plant, enhancing the aesthetics of any garden.
- Deer Resistance: The Mangosteen tree has a natural resistance to deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: With proper care, this plant has good resistance to common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: When planting multiple trees, make sure to maintain a distance of at least 10 feet between each plant to allow room for growth.
- Companion Plants: The Mangosteen tree grows well with other tropical fruit trees such as citrus, avocado, and papaya.
- Harvesting Instructions: Once the fruit turns a deep, glossy purple, it is ripe for harvesting. Use a sharp knife to cut the fruit from the tree, being careful not to damage the stem.