100pcs Exquisite Rare Geranium Giant Red White Pelargonium Hardy Outdoor Decorative Flora
Introducing our 100pcs Exquisite Rare Giant Red White Geranium Pelargonium Seeds, a must-have for any flora enthusiast. This unique variety of geranium, known for its striking red and white color, is a perennial favorite that will add a stunning touch to your outdoor decor.
Originating from subtropical climates, this geranium variety thrives in the autumn season, making it an engaging interest for those born under the Taurus constellation. Despite its exotic appearance, the cultivation difficulty is very easy, making it a perfect choice for new gardeners or those looking to expand their collection with minimal effort.
This geranium is classified as a blooming plant, meaning it’s sure to attract attention in your outdoor space. Although it’s an outdoor plant, it can also be kept in the living room, adding a burst of color and life to your interior space. Please note, the flowerpot is excluded from the purchase.
Here’s how you can plant these Rare Giant Red White Geranium Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Prepare a pot with well-draining soil.
3. Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep into the soil, spaced about a foot apart.
4. Water the soil lightly, keeping it consistently moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a sunny area with indirect light.
6. Nurture and watch as your geraniums begin to sprout and bloom.
Experience the joy of nurturing and watching these Rare Giant Red White Geraniums bloom. Whether for your outdoor garden or indoor space, these seeds are a delightful addition to your flora collection.
- Latin Name: Pelargonium Hortorum
- Planting Season: Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 3 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Generally, geraniums bloom in about 12 to 16 weeks
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil
- Watering: Consistent moisture, avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Indirect sunlight
- Uses: Decorative outdoor plant or indoor accent plant
- Deer Resistance: Geraniums are known to be deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Typically resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be planted about a foot apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with roses, lavender, and other flowering plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut back the plant after it has finished blooming to promote new growth