Strawberry Flores Giant Organic Fruit Seeds Nongmo Perfect For Pot Cultivation Vegetable Companion
Experience the joy of gardening with our Strawberry Flores Giant Organic Fruit Seeds. These non-gmo seeds are perfect for pot cultivation and companion vegetable gardening. With their classification from Happy Farm, these seeds promise to transform your home garden or windowsill into a mini strawberry field.
Our seeds are suitable for climates that are subtropical, making them an ideal choice for most regions. Despite the giant size of the strawberries, the plants maintain a manageable size, ranging from mini to medium. You don’t need to be a Virgo to grow these beauties, but it might just be written in the stars for you!
Cultivating these seeds is very easy, making them the perfect choice for both beginners and seasoned gardeners. They are perennial, ensuring a continuous supply of fresh, organic strawberries for several seasons. These bloomers will add aesthetic appeal to your garden during the full-bloom spring period.
How to Plant Organic Giant Strawberry Seeds For:
1. Begin by filling a pot with organic compost and moisten it slightly.
2. Place the strawberry seeds on top of the compost, spacing them out evenly.
3. Lightly cover the seeds with a thin layer of compost.
4. Place the pot in a bright, warm location, ideally a windowsill.
5. Keep the compost moist but not waterlogged.
6. Once the seedlings appear, move them to a larger pot or the garden, maintaining the same soil conditions.
7. Water regularly and enjoy watching your strawberries grow.
With our Strawberry Flores Giant Organic Fruit Seeds, you’ll be able to enjoy the sweet, succulent taste of homegrown strawberries. Be it for beautifying your garden or for a healthy addition to your meals, these seeds are a must-have for every gardening enthusiast.
- Latin Name: Fragaria x ananassa ‘Flores Giant Organic’
- Planting Season: Spring to early Summer
- Germination Rate: 85-95%
- Grown Plant Size: Mini to Medium
- Time to Maturity: 4-6 weeks after planting
- Soil Type: Rich, well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Edible fruits, beautifying gardens, container gardening
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High resistance to common strawberry pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space seeds 12-18 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Borage, Carrots, Lettuce, Spinach, Thyme
- Harvesting Instructions: Pick when strawberries are fully red, typically in the morning. They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week