Imported Us Purple Passion Asparagus Seeds 200 Pcs Perennial Vegetable Japanese Variety
Unleash the gardener within and add a splash of color to your home garden with our Imported US Purple Passion Asparagus Seeds. Sourced from the best farms in the US, this perennial vegetable is not only a delightful addition to your garden but also a great ingredient to your healthy meals.
This pack contains 200 pieces of high-quality Purple Passion Asparagus seeds. Known for its unique purple hue and sweet, nutty flavor, this Japanese variety is a garden favorite. The asparagus is a hardy plant, flourishing under temperate climates and easy to grow, even for beginners.
Our Asparagus seeds are perfect for outdoor gardening. They are a great pick for those under the Taurus constellation, known to have a knack for nurturing and growth. The plant doesn’t come with a flowerpot, giving you the freedom to choose your preferred method of planting.
The Purple Passion Asparagus doesn’t just add visual appeal to your space but also serves a refreshing function. Its lush, fern-like foliage is known to help clean the air, making your garden not just a feast for the eyes, but also a breath of fresh air.
How to Plant Passion Purple Asparagus Seeds 200pc Perennial Vegetable:
1. Choose a sunny spot in your garden and prepare the soil with organic matter.
2. Sow the seeds approximately 1 inch deep into the soil.
3. Maintain a distance of 18 inches between each seed.
4. Water them regularly but avoid overwatering.
5. The seeds will germinate in about 15-21 days.
6. Transplant the seedlings once they are 12-18 inches tall.
Gardening is an art, and with these Purple Passion Asparagus seeds, you’ll be painting your own vibrant, green masterpiece in no time. Start your gardening journey today and uncover the joy of growing your own vegetables.
- Latin Name: Asparagus officinalis ‘Purple Passion’
- Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 90%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 5 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years from seed, but can be harvested lightly in the second year
- Soil Type: Well-drained, sandy to loamy soil with a pH of 6.5 to 7.5
- Watering: Regular watering but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Uses: Culinary uses (great for salads, stir-fries, and grilling), Ornamental uses (adds color to your garden)
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 18 inches between each plant
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, Parsley, Basil
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when spears are 6 to 8 inches tall and before the heads start to loosen
- Special Feature: Unique purple color, sweet and nutty flavor
- Benefit: The foliage helps to purify the air, making your garden a healthier environment
- Additional Benefit: Easy to grow, even for beginners, making it a great introduction to vegetable gardening