Savoy Cabbage Seeds 100pack Ideal For Outdoor Vegetable Patches Highgermination Organic Nongmo
Spruce up your vegetable patch with our organic, non-GMO Savoy Cabbage Seeds. This 100-pack of seeds is perfect for those who appreciate the unique, crinkled texture and the mildly sweet flavor of the Savoy Cabbage. Ideal for outdoor vegetable patches, these seeds are the epitome of interest and vitality.
As a novel plant, our Savoy Cabbage Seeds are easy to cultivate, making them perfect for gardening enthusiasts of all skill levels. They thrive in tropical climates and are suitable for balcony locations, perfect for those in more urban environments. Despite their compact size, these plants are perennial, ensuring a constant supply of fresh cabbage throughout the year.
Belonging to the flower variety, these seeds bloom during the autumn period, adding a splash of color to your garden. Given the Savoy Cabbage’s association with Sagittarius, they may also make an intriguing gift for those born under this star sign.
How to Plant Savoy Cabbage 100pcs Seeds For Farming:
1. Choose a sunny spot in your garden and prepare the soil by removing any weeds or rocks.
2. Plant the seeds about half an inch deep into the soil, ensuring they are spaced about 2 feet apart.
3. Water the seeds immediately after planting, and continue to do so regularly.
4. Wait for the seeds to germinate, usually within 5-10 days.
5. Keep an eye out for pests and diseases, and treat accordingly.
6. Harvest the cabbage when it feels firm to the touch, typically after 70-105 days.
By incorporating our Savoy Cabbage Seeds into your garden, you’re not just planting a vegetable, but an experience. Get ready to enjoy the soil under your fingers, the sun on your back, and the satisfaction of growing your own food.
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. sabauda
- Planting Season: Early Spring or Late Summer
- Germination Rate: High, usually within 5-10 days
- Grown Plant Size: Small to Medium
- Time to Maturity: Typically after 70-105 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil with a pH between 6.5 and 7.5
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping the soil consistently moist
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses: Ideal for salads, coleslaw, and stir-fries, also a great addition to soup and stews
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Can resist most common cabbage pests and diseases with proper care
- Spacing Requirements: Approximately 2 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with beans, celery, onions, and potatoes. Avoid planting with strawberries and tomatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the head of the cabbage feels firm to the touch. Use a sharp knife to cut the cabbage at the base of the head