100 Pcs Gypsophila Paniculata Easytogrow Perennial Flower Ideal For Weddings And Decorations Suitable For Indoor Outdoor Use
Introducing our premium Gypsophila Paniculata 100pcs Seeds, the perfect perennial wedding flower to add a touch of elegance to your home or event. These easy-to-grow flowers, also known as Baby’s Breath, are renowned for their delicate, cloud-like clusters of white blooms. They’re ideal for creating a fairy-tale ambiance at weddings and other special occasions.
Gypsophila Paniculata thrives in a temperate climate. They are easy to cultivate, making them perfect for both beginner and seasoned gardeners. They blossom in spring, bringing a breath of fresh air to your garden or indoor space. These blooming plants come in a variety of sizes, from mini to large, allowing you to choose the best fit for your garden or indoor pot.
Apart from their aesthetic appeal, these plants also serve a beautifying function. They are excellent for courtyard locations, but can also be grown indoors as a novel plant. Please note that the flowerpot is not included in the package, which weighs 0.02kg and measures 11cm X 11cm X 5cm.
How to Plant Gypsophila Paniculata 100pcs Seeds Perennial Wedding Flowers:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
2. Sow the seeds at a depth of 1/16 inch and cover with a thin layer of soil.
3. Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, until germination which usually occurs in 10-15 days.
4. Thin the seedlings to 12-18 inches apart once they reach a height of 2-3 inches.
5. Water regularly, but avoid overwatering as these plants prefer dry conditions.
6. Expect full bloom in spring.
Enjoy the charm and elegance of Gypsophila Paniculata, the perfect addition to your garden or home decor.
- Latin Name: The botanical name of these seeds is Gypsophila Paniculata, also known as Baby’s Breath.
- Planting Season: Best planted at the beginning of spring.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, usually sprouting within 10-15 days.
- Grown Plant Size: Available in a variety of sizes – mini, small, medium, and large.
- Time to Maturity: These plants are perennials and typically reach full bloom by spring.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil.
- Watering: Regular watering is necessary, but avoid overwatering as these plants prefer dry conditions.
- Sunlight: Requires a sunny location for optimal growth.
- Uses: Excellent for use as wedding flowers or home decoration. Also, it functions as a beautifying plant for courtyards.
- Deer Resistance: Generally, deer do not feed on Gypsophila Paniculata.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants are generally pest and disease-resistant.
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned to 12-18 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other perennials like roses, lilies, and daisies.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut stems when flowers are half-open for the best results.