100pcs Spicy Peter Pepper Seeds For Indooroutdoor Cultivation Grow Your Own Exotic Peppers
Experience the thrill of cultivating your own exotic peppers with our 100pcs Spicy Peter Pepper Vegetable Seeds. These seeds are perfect for indoor and outdoor cultivation, enabling you to grow your own hot peppers right in your backyard or indoor garden. As a perennial plant, these peppers will keep coming back year after year, providing a constant source of spicy goodness.
The Spicy Peter Pepper is a unique variety of pepper seeds, known for their fiery taste and quirky shape. They thrive in a temperate climate and bloom during the summer season. Despite their exotic nature, these seeds are incredibly easy to grow, making them perfect for both seasoned gardeners and enthusiastic beginners. They are small to medium in size, making them suitable for cultivation in small spaces or mini gardens.
These seeds are not just meant for cultivation, they also serve as a source of interest. Watch with fascination as they bloom into beautiful pepper plants, adding a touch of green to your surroundings.
How to Plant 100pcs Spicy Peter Pepper Vegetable Seeds:
1. Start by choosing a sunny location in your garden or a well-lit indoor spot for your pepper seeds.
2. Prepare the soil by ensuring it is well-drained and rich in organic matter.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep into the soil and space them 1-2 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds gently and keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
5. During the growing period, ensure to provide the plants with enough sunlight and water.
6. After a few weeks, your seeds will germinate and start to grow into beautiful pepper plants.
Please note that a flowerpot is not included with this product. Order your pack of 100pcs Spicy Peter Pepper Vegetable Seeds today and add a zesty touch to your garden. Enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own peppers from seed to harvest.
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum var. annuum ‘Peter Pepper’
- Planting Season: Late Spring to Early Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Grows up to 2-3 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 85-90 days
- Soil Type: Prefer well-drained, rich in organic matter soil
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Can be used fresh, dried, or powdered for culinary uses, especially in spice mixes and hot sauces
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants 2-3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Compatible with tomatoes, basil, parsley, and carrots
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers turn from green to red, typically 85-90 days after planting
- Additional Benefits: Adds a touch of green to your surroundings, serves as a source of interest with its quirky shape, and provides a constant source of spicy goodness year after year