Buy 100piece Quality Heirloom Collard Greens Seeds For Organic Vegetable Farming
Introduce a touch of green to your courtyard with our 100pcs Organic Collards Vegetable Seeds. This novel plant, classified under the variety R78, is a perfect addition to your organic vegetable farming initiative. With a full-bloom period in the summer, these Heirloom Collard Greens are a delightful sight that adds interest and aesthetics to any outdoor space.
This pack of 100 quality seeds is designed for easy cultivation, making it suitable for everyone, whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a novice. The seeds are adapted to thrive in subtropical climates, promising a bountiful harvest of nutritious greens that are perfect for your salads, stews, or sautéed dishes.
Available in various sizes from mini to large, these organic collard green seeds can be grown in your courtyard or any outdoor area. As an annual plant, these seeds offer the joy of watching your greens grow from scratch each year, a rewarding experience for every gardener.
How to Plant 100pcs Organic Collards Vegetable Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location in your courtyard and prepare the soil by loosening it and removing any weeds.
2. Plant the seeds about half an inch deep into the soil, keeping a space of at least 18 inches between each seed.
3. Water the seeds thoroughly and keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. Watch your seeds sprout in 4-7 days, and in a few weeks, you will have mature collard greens ready to be harvested.
With these organic Collard Greens seeds, you are not just growing a plant, but cultivating a healthier lifestyle. Start your vegetable farming journey today with our 100pcs Organic Collards Vegetable Seeds.
(Note: Flowerpot not included, Applicable constellation: Pisces)
- Brassica oleracea Acephala Group
- Spring through fall
- Highly reliable, typically within 4-7 days
- Available in sizes from mini to large
- Approximately 60-85 days
- Loamy, well-drained soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.5
- Regular watering, ensuring soil stays moist but not waterlogged
- Full sun to partial shade
- Perfect for salads, stews, or sautÃ©ed dishes
- Highly resistant to deer
- Resistant to common pests and diseases
- 18 inches between each seed
- Compatible with other vegetables like tomatoes, onions, and herbs
- Harvest leaves from the bottom up, leaving the top of the plant to continue growth
- Non-GMO, Organic, Heirloom variety that’s rich in vitamins and minerals.