200 Pcs Authentic Oxalis Wood Sorrel Flower Seeds Purple Shamrock Clover True Perennial Outdoor Greenery Decor
Make your garden or balcony more appealing with our 200 Pcs Authentic Oxalis Wood Sorrel Flower Seeds. These are not just ordinary seeds; they are the start of a beautiful purple shamrock clover, a true perennial that adds a unique touch of nature to your home or office.
Our Oxalis Wood Sorrel seeds are perfect for those who love DIY potted plants. This pack provides you with 200 seeds, enough to create a vibrant green space in your home or garden. With their succulent and exotic nature, these seeds are bound to transform your space into a subtropical haven.
Germinating within 10-15 days under temperatures of 15-20 Celsius, these seeds are easy to cultivate, even for beginners. Once in full bloom during spring, these flowers serve the beautifying function, adding a touch of color and freshness to your surroundings.
Regardless of the size of your pot – mini, medium, large, or small – these seeds are an excellent choice for indoor planting. Although they thrive in sandy soil, their adaptability allows them to grow in a variety of soil types.
How to Plant 200 Pcs Oxalis Wood Sorrel Purple Shamrock Clover Seeds:
1. Prepare a well-drained sandy soil mixture.
2. Mix water with ashes to create a nurturing environment for the seeds.
3. Sow the seeds uniformly in the soil.
4. Cover the seeds slightly with soil.
5. Keep the soil moist by regular irrigation.
6. Maintain a temperature of 15-20 degrees for germination.
7. Wait for 10-15 days for the seeds to sprout and your purple shamrock clover to begin its growth journey.
With our Oxalis Wood Sorrel seeds, creating a green, fresh, and vibrant environment has never been easier. Get ready to enjoy the beauty of nature right at your home!
- Latin Name: Oxalis Wood Sorrel
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: High; seeds usually sprout within 10-15 days
- Grown Plant Size: Can vary depending on pot size; adaptable to mini, medium, large, and small pots
- Time to Maturity: Fully matures and blooms in spring
- Soil Type: Thrives in sandy soil but adaptable to a variety of soil types
- Watering: Requires regular irrigation to keep soil moist
- Sunlight: Prefers a subtropical climate; can thrive in a variety of light conditions
- Uses: Ideal for beautifying outdoor spaces such as gardens and balconies; also suitable for indoor planting
- Deer Resistance: Not specifically known for deer resistance
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Hardy and resilient plant; specific resistance depends on local conditions and care practices
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be sowed uniformly in the soil
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with a variety of other plants; specifics depend on local conditions and personal preference
- Harvesting Instructions: Not typically harvested; primarily valued for its decorative appeal
- Additional Benefit: Easy to cultivate, even for beginners