200pcs Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds Thai Gourmet Vegetables Exotic Indoor Outdoor Greenery
Introducing our 200pcs Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds, an exotic addition for your indoor or outdoor garden. These tiny seeds, sourced from the subtropics of Thailand, produce delicious kiwi fruit that are not only a delight to your taste buds but also a charming addition to your green space.
The mini kiwi fruit plant thrives in subtropical climates, and with a cultivation difficulty degree tagged as ‘very easy’, anyone can grow them. The plants are perennial, allowing you to enjoy their beauty and the fruits they bear, year after year. The full-bloom period is during the summer, filling your garden with lush greenery.
These Thai gourmet vegetables are ideal for courtyard planting, adding a touch of the exotic to your landscape. Despite their tropical origins, they are perfectly suited for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Packaged in a compact 12cm X 10cm X 5cm size, the seeds are small to medium in size and come without a flowerpot.
How to Plant 200pcs Mini Kiwi Fruit Seeds Deliciously Exotic:
1. Prepare a small pot with good drainage and fill it with compost.
2. Place the seeds on the surface of the compost.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of compost and water lightly.
4. Place the pot in a sunny location and keep the compost moist.
5. Wait for the seeds to germinate, usually within 14-21 days.
6. Once the seedlings are large enough, transfer them to a larger pot or directly into your garden.
Give your garden a delightful makeover with these mini kiwi fruit seeds. They are not just plants, but a source of tasty fruits, aesthetic appeal, and a conversation starter. Add some mini kiwi fruit seeds to your garden today and let the magic unfold!
- Latin Name: Actinidia deliciosa
- Planting Season: Spring and Autumn
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6 meters (20 feet) tall with a similar spread
- Time to Maturity: Fruit matures in around 6 months
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, slightly acidic soil
- Watering: Moderate watering is required, avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Besides being a delicious fruit, kiwi plants are also used for ornamental purposes
- Deer Resistance: Kiwi plants are not usually favored by deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds at least 10-15 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other fruiting plants like strawberries and grapes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest kiwi fruit when it’s fully sized and slightly soft to the touch
- These seeds come from a plant that has a very easy difficulty degree in cultivation, making it ideal for beginner gardeners
- The mini kiwi plants are perennials, providing lush greenery and delicious fruits year after year
- They can be grown both indoors and outdoors, making them a versatile addition to any garden
- These seeds are packaged in a compact size for easy storage and transport
- The mini kiwi fruit plant is a great source of interest and a conversation starter in any garden