50pack Double Flap Hollyhock Chinese Althaea Rosea Flore Decorative Ornamental Seeds
Welcome to the world of gardening with our pack of 50 Double Flap Hollyhock Flower Seeds Althaea Rosea. These seeds are your ticket to a gorgeous, vibrant garden that’s sure to catch eyes and turn heads. The Double Flap Hollyhock, a perennial plant, blooms in the autumn, livening up your garden with a burst of color just when you think the flowering season is over.
These seeds are not fussy and will grow in a subtropical climate, making them perfect for your courtyard or outdoor garden. With a medium size, they won’t dominate your space but will add just the right amount of charm. You don’t need a green thumb to cultivate these beauties – they’re rated as ‘very easy’ to grow.
The Double Flap Hollyhock isn’t just a pretty face. It’s also a beneficial plant that serves an ornamental purpose, beautifying your garden and creating a serene environment. It’s a perfect addition to any happy farm.
How to Plant Double Flap Hollyhock Flower Seeds Althaea Rosea 50 Pcs:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your garden bed with rich, well-draining soil.
2. Sow the seeds directly into the soil, spacing them about 2 feet apart.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with soil and water well.
4. Wait for germination, which typically occurs within 2-3 weeks.
5. Once the seedlings have emerged, thin them to the strongest plants.
6. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged and watch your Hollyhocks grow!
7. Enjoy the beauty of your Double Flap Hollyhocks blooming in autumn.
Get ready to transform your garden with the Double Flap Hollyhock Flower Seeds Althaea Rosea. With 50 seeds in a pack, you have plenty to get your garden started or to share with fellow plant lovers. Happy planting!
- Latin Name: Althaea Rosea, also known as Double Flap Hollyhock
- Planting Season: These seeds are typically planted in the autumn season, providing a burst of color when most flowers are not in bloom.
- Germination Rate: The seeds typically germinate within 2-3 weeks of being sown.
- Grown Plant Size: The plant grows to a medium size, ensuring it won’t dominate your garden space.
- Time to Maturity: Double Flap Hollyhocks mature and bloom in the autumn season.
- Soil Type: The plant thrives in rich, well-draining soil.
- Watering: Water regularly to keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: Hollyhocks need plenty of sunlight to grow, so choose a sunny location in your garden.
- Uses: The plant serves an ornamental purpose, adding beauty and charm to your garden.
- Deer Resistance: Hollyhocks are known to be deer-resistant, making them a great choice for gardens in areas with deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The plants have natural resistance to common pests and diseases, making them easy to grow and maintain.
- Spacing Requirements: The seeds should be spaced about 2 feet apart when sowing.
- Companion Plants: Hollyhocks can be planted with a variety of companion plants to create a diverse, beautiful garden.
- Harvesting Instructions: Once the flowers have bloomed and faded, the seeds can be collected and stored for next season’s planting.