5pack Organic Jackfruit Seeds For Sustainable Tropical Fruit Cultivation And Healthy Eating
Enjoy the taste of lush, sweet-tasting fruit straight from your garden with our Organic Tropical Jackfruit Seeds Pack Of 5. These seeds are designed for all gardening enthusiasts, from the novice to the experienced, who love to cultivate their tropical fruits at home.
Our organic jackfruit seeds are sourced from mature, healthy jackfruit trees and are perfect for growing in a variety of environments, including balconies, gardens, offices, and living rooms. They are versatile and can thrive in sandy, well-drained soils. They are also known to be very easy to cultivate, making them perfect for DIY potted plants.
These seeds are not just for producing delicious fruits. They also add a touch of tropical charm to your space, with their large, beautiful leaves. They are classified as a novel plant, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your indoor or outdoor garden.
Jackfruits are not only tasty, but they are also packed with nutrients that promote a healthy diet. They are rich in vitamins A and C, dietary fiber, and other essential minerals. By growing your jackfruit, you have easy access to this superfood, right in your backyard.
How to Plant Organic Tropical Jackfruit Seeds Pack Of 5:
1. Prepare a mix of sandy soil, Ren Chufen water and ashes.
2. Sow the seeds uniformly in this mix, just below the surface.
3. Keep the soil slightly moist, not too wet.
4. Maintain a temperature of 15-20 degrees Celsius.
5. Wait for 10-15 days for the seeds to sprout.
6. After sprouting, continue to provide the right amount of water and sunlight.
Take the next step in your gardening journey with our pack of Organic Tropical Jackfruit Seeds. It’s time to embrace sustainable cultivation and healthy eating. Grow your tropical paradise now!
- Latin Name: Artocarpus heterophyllus
- Planting Season: Mostly spring, but can be planted throughout the year in tropical climates
- Germination Rate: High, usually within 10-15 days
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 10-20 feet in containers, and much taller if grown in the ground
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 3-4 years from seed to fruit
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, sandy soil enriched with organic matter
- Watering: Requires regular watering, but soil should not be overwatered or waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun for best growth, but can tolerate part shade
- Uses: For growing tropical fruit and beautifying your space
- Deer Resistance: Fairly resistant to deer due to the tree’s size and the fruit’s strong smell
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Relatively hardy, but may be susceptible to certain pests and diseases in unfavorable conditions
- Spacing Requirements: Should be planted at least 10 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Complements other tropical plants like banana, papaya, and coconut
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruit can be harvested when it has fully ripened on the tree, indicated by a change in color and a distinct, sweet smell